Can The Game map like…not exist
I hate it sm like every other match I play it’s The Game.
I hate it sm like every other match I play it’s The Game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
its pretty awful
Me, running Enduring/Spirit Fury/Blood Favor/Brutal Strength: Jokes on you I'm into that #########
But hey at least it ain't RPD
I'd prefer they get rid of Hawkins tbh.
But how else would I finish the "destroy 30 dropped pallets" challenge by just playing a single match?
The game is one of the strongest Nurse maps. They only need to fix the pallet count.
Yeah the game is a great map, marred by just a few too many pallets in very safe places.
I play a lot of jumpscare myers though so... Surprise!