I’m done with this game
every Update makes playing killer (killer main) less and less enjoyable. How on earth did this new Boil Over perk get approved and how did they think this was a good idea? This game has gone so far downhill in the past year I can’t wait for something else to come out to give it some competition.
Comments
Bruh you can easily tell if the person is using Boil Over from their struggle makes you move more harsly, so dont jump over from things and you good to go and stop crying.
Don’t forget the Texas Chainsaw game!
No release date though atm.
There is that experiment where you put a chocolate in front of a child and tell him if he doesn't it it immediately he gets another in five minutes. Most children do not wait.
A lot of adults do not grow out of that.
About the 4 survivors catering, one part I don't get is that most players are expected to do both roles. Although, it's true the ones I know did not want to play killer anymore for a while before stopping playing altogether. Basically everyone ends-up leaving.
Bet you lost him at "go play killer"
Imo playing killer is so much more enjoyable than survivor, because each killer has his proper playstyle. When you play survivor, each game is the same. I know not all think like that but I guess that I'm not the only one and if the ratio killer/survivor is that bad, it's a proof that there is a problem. Maybe BHV will understand in few centuries :/
Killer is easier now then any point at release.
Cya
It never has.
Go wait "for something better to come out" then