New adrenaline vial is fun
Hated most of the new changes but I'm enjoying adrenaline vial + umbra salts a lot, you can get some insane hits with those 2.
Hated most of the new changes but I'm enjoying adrenaline vial + umbra salts a lot, you can get some insane hits with those 2.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
“Alchemist ring blighted crow take it or leave it” Every blight main
I think Adrenaline Vial was a pretty well-designed and unique add-on prior to the various buffs it got, despite how painful it is to utilize it. It's still pretty fun and I love add-ons that change killers' gameplays.
it's actually really good now lol
100% faster cooldown
10% extra speed all the time
a TON of turning during your lunge, giving you back better old jflicks
2 extra rush tokens
all for a turning decrease that's actually not a HUGE deal anymore. use umbra salts if you want to decrease it to a 40% penalty.
honestly, if you're really good, shredded notes is probably the way to go lol. 0.66s recharge per token with all of these benefits except 6 rush tokens.
I've been using it with Blighted Crow to really solid effect. You can get to absolutely nutty speeds.
Even console blight can perform J flicks. It honestly is amazing combo. Only muscle memory can perform a bit of unwanted tokyo drift till i get used