What happened to megs deathgarden mask
I had received it whenever they gave it to us console players. But now I don't seem to own it at all
Tagged:
BHVR
I had received it whenever they gave it to us console players. But now I don't seem to own it at all
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
that would be a bug because it shouldve been given to all and should stay with all
Yea I'm assuming it had something to do with leatherface masks being removed and it caused a bug
Wait, your right, where is it? I hope this is a bug.
It's gone on my Meg too. ๐
Last I saw from Mandy we are all supposed to have Meg's Deathgarden mask and that eventually everyone would get the Trapper Deathgarden mask too so hoping it's a bug.
I just checked with the Team, yes it is a bug that it was removed - it should be back with the next hotfix (that's not a confirmed date though)
Yay to it coming back.
Here's an animal pic as thanks.
Thanks for the heads up
My first reaction... "There's not a dog in that picture."
That's why I saved it. Until I saw the caption I thought it was weird the animal page I followed was sharing a bed spread. ๐
I reached out to support a few days ago and they said since death garden was removed from steam so was the mask? Hope that one was a bad joke but in all seriousness i was told basically no information and the ticket was closed before i could give a response. Meanwhile several people still have the mask. I've had the thing since the DG alpha dropped so are we expected to be okay with that?
It's a bug, as was just said in the thread. I own Deathgarden + still have the mask in my inventory- if you do not have it, especially while owning the game, it is a bug.
I have the trapper deathgarden mask now for some reason
I saw that but support said otherwise, really hope thats the case though.