Making the Demo Community proud
https://youtu.be/NzBT4HqmmHU
Not many people play him but demo is so fun to play as and he was the best chase music imo. His shred is so useful at shack and in structures like these. Yes that me as demo. These survivors were good in game and after. Got a 4k when it looked bleak as I lost 3 gens with no kills lmao
@ThatOneDemoPlayer your the master tho lol
Comments
That was an awesome Shred, and congrats on the 4k! Since the Realm is Autohaven Wreckers, I'll grant you 1 map specific tip.
When a Survivor is looping you on that weird claw machine with a Window up top, try and bait them into vaulting the Window, while remaining as close to the bottom of the stairs as possible. Once they vaulted, if you quickly Shred around the corner, the Shred will barely hit them, unless they have Balanced Landing or Dead Hard
What's interesting about Demo is that basically everyone plays him differently. I go for massive mobility and use portals to come from weird directions, while others seem to like a 'battle demo' style.
And then there's me, playing Hagogorgon. Set up a 3-Gen, eat up Pallets on that side of the map and never leave
I see alot of demo's doing an ultra rare + barbs glasses lately. Almost every demo I have played against recently has an ultra rare on. And I do think that's probably his best combo; giving him a good balance of increased chase power and also having the ability to set up ambushes from portals. Indoor maps I sometimes double down on the stealth addons and he's kinda like a bootleg ghostface who can teleport around for free hits.
One thing I like about Demo is that he can set up a defacto 3 gen, even if those gens are at opposite corners of the map.
I actually get cussed out a fair amount for this.
Glasses are great, but a lot of people sleep on his other addons.
His iris give him permastealth and incredible tracking.
The lighter gives you almost permanent blinds.
Mew turns Shred into a gap closer and allows you to fill the map with portals (combine with the lighter for hilarity).
Whistle+Lining turns portals into sonar stations.
He has a few useless ones, but compared to about half the roster his addons are fantastic for how many different playstyles they allow.
Oh that’s a really good tip thank you. It be much easier without the stupid cars. Lmao. He is also one of the best killers at going back and forth to the gates
How dare you use an effective yet counterable strategy that isn't camping or tunneling
yeah he has many styles. I try to balance everything but sometimes I just have no time to waste. His portals are so cool tho
Another fun one - on a lot of maps, you can shred off raised areas for incredible distance. With shred having a pretty wide hitbox at it's apex, you can also use this to hit people vaulting or even over low fences from absolutely nowhere.
I remember when I placed a portal behind a structure that had a gen in ormond. I managed to sneak my way into a free hit
Mm. He's honestly one of the most 'perfect' killers these days. Not too strong, not too weak, very versatile. Plague is another.
Don't forget about our big boy Oni
Scratch Mirror Hag Gang
I'm a bit rusty with demo but I went against a demo main streamer recently and got destroyed and it was a just great. Demos who use shred often (i.e. not just on the obsession) and insist on shredding off of every possible elevated surface are a treat
I like to run shred recovery add ons and go hyper aggressive with his shred. Max mayhem
He’s great but is he better than this guy
He’s telling campfire stories lmao I speak his language But I’m a bit rusty
Demogorgon is so much fun. I enjoy playing him when I can.
I hope the community of Demogorgons grows bigger and bigger!