Annoyed For Solo Players
Killer must be nerfed according to Solo Survivor.
I am a solo player
No balance for solo players
Unconditionally, there are 4 people, and the balance is balanced based on the player as a team.
Solo players often die without help.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Solo Buffs are in the works, it was mentioned it the most recent dev update a few weeks ago
just an objectively bad opinion.
May I know when it will be applied?
The features are still being discussed, so there's not a date yet.
You can find more information about it here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/302821
Solo is the proving grounds one must traverse to become a truly great player.
When you have fully completed your solo journey, then you merge with 3 others whom have completed this crucible as well.
And begin to become one of the unicorn SWFs, we all here about on the forums.
They’re not unicorns, just play after 7/8PM, especially on the weekends and you’d see they’re as proliferant as cockroaches.
I will go there one day.
But I shall arrive as a unicorn 🦄
Details aside, I’ll be surprised if the general idea of HUD icons showing survivor activity doesn’t get implemented in some form. Seems like there’s little downside to it and it doesn’t sound as impractical to program as some suggestions I’ve seen elsewhere.
I strongly disagree with the last part, I only play solo as survivor, and, unless i am getting camped or my teammates are injured during the EGC, i nearly never get left to die on hook or even forced to second stage.
I would even say that some solo just like me would be willing to trade hooks if it means keeping someone else alive.
If solo gets buffed without killers getting anything im going to be done as a killer. SoloQ is my only salvation anymore