So are we saying cowshed is balanced now?
So I assume at low mmr the killer wins, mid mmr is split and high mmr is a loss.
I honestly dont see this as a balanced map just because overall it averages 2k tbh and I think that's a bad way to balance maps
Thoughts from you lot?
Comments
Honestly I thought Haddonfield, red forest, or the swamp would be the lowest kill rate but I’m shocked but not surprised at the same time Cowshed is a ######### nightmare to play it sucks.
even though the kill rate on the map is 50% it doesn’t excuse its godawful RNG and how it can spawn loops on top of each other. It’s worse than Game, Asylum and red forest.
Well that's probably due to my example of the low,mid and high mmr.
Before mmr you could get some very chill games especially after rank reset so you can load into a terrible map for killer yet do so well because the team wasnt that good.
I agree it's bad, nothing is worse than the game for me lol. I like my basic attack/non antiloop killers and that kills them
Big map + generous safe loops + easy to find generators.
Not surprised at all. Coldwind became even stronger after the rework
Bingo.
This is why I'd love to have the actual stats to play with myself - because as anyone who knows how this sort of data works, you have to exclude numbers from the low and high end, otherwise things go all sorts of wonky (and far too many stats IRL are presented without doing this, leading to serious misinformation).
Cowshed is the loop chaining simulator, I can see good survivors destroying anyone on that map.
Still cannot believe its actually 50%
Low MMR.
Low MMR "manipulate" the statistics a lot, low MMR manipulate the kill rates of every killer too, that's why The Pig is one of the worst killers and still have 57.98% kill rate, she's one of the classic noob stomper killers.
I honestly expected it to be lower than 50% but I’m not surprised that cowshed is at the bottom.
The numbers they give suck. They're extremely vague and really don't serve to clarify anything. Especially now with the removal of ranks. There's no possible way to tell the skill level of every survivor who died on that map. Chances are the numbers are inflated by noobs and they roll with it to make things look better than they really are.
How about not making up such wild speculation?
Only Cowshed, and maybe Thompson house. Rotten fields is the same, Rancid abbatoir is still alright, the best one is torment creek. That one only has that one window but can easily be countered
I would advise against trying to draw any sort of conclusion based on that statistic, let alone very broad ones like whether or not something is balanced as a whole. There's far too many factors and variables that you absolutely cannot know just by looking at that one number. e.g. At which ratings? Against which Killers? With what perks? How does the procedurally map generation affect the kill rates from match to match?
Basically, take it as a little fun fact, maybe discuss why you think it is where it is. But I wouldn't recommend trying to find any conclusion with the number alone.
That's all we're doing, at least for the most part everyone is.
I never go off one set of stats for any game because they're always misleading but I wanted a little discussion anyway to see how people felt personally.
It's why I do wish we always had lots more data for everything. Like top 10 perks used for either side and always split every data into 3 sections for low,mid and high SBMM.
I'd love that lol