I'm so glad you're killing your own game.

Keep listening to those Killer main streamers. It's working out really well for you.

Enjoying those survivor queues?

There's a lot more where those came from. You think 10 minutes is bad, then you'll love 30+ when survivors are finally entirely done with your bullshit.

Comments

  • Ohhh, now, survivors aren't going anywhere. The gettin' is still too good and the water's fine.

  • This just seems appropriate .

  • Anyone who says killer is easy has brain damage and needs to go to the hospital.

  • @ThirdSealOPplzNerf said:
    Anyone who says killer is easy has brain damage and needs to go to the hospital.

    Fun fact, killers are EZ
    Anyone who says killer is hard has brain damage and needs to go to the hospital.

  • I'm actually surprised @tsualn and @Giche didn't beat me to the Doctor meme.

  • Killer swallows the bait, Survivors swallow the Killers bait.... on and on this pissing match goes. 
  • gets 2-3 minutes of waiting at max
    uwot

  • @SovererignKing said:
    Killer swallows the bait, Survivors swallow the Killers bait.... on and on this pissing match goes. 

  • Queue times seem to be considerably up on PS4.

    I don't think its the devs fault, other than there hasn't been any meaningful content in a few months. It could be people are just getting bored or burned out after the hallowed ground event. I'd love to see the statistics of player base drop with RDD2 came out.

    I like the game, but I've pretty much stopped playing unless friends are on. I'm working through the backlog of other games.

  • I get games within 5 minutes on both sides, R1 killer, literally in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. 

    Queues can be long, but to say the game is dying shows both an inability to use steamdb and flat out ignorance. 
  • @MisterCremaster said:
    Queue times seem to be considerably up on PS4.

    I don't think its the devs fault, other than there hasn't been any meaningful content in a few months. It could be people are just getting bored or burned out after the hallowed ground event. I'd love to see the statistics of player base drop with RDD2 came out.

    I like the game, but I've pretty much stopped playing unless friends are on. I'm working through the backlog of other games.

    I'm more in your camp than anything. I like DbD but it's basically the same round on repeat. The current Perk Meta is boring AF and after 50 rounds or so I'm just not excited to log on. I'll be playing BF5 for a bit and checking back in after the new killer drops but I really need something new to make this exciting again.excited

  • @AgentTalon said:

    @MisterCremaster said:
    Queue times seem to be considerably up on PS4.

    I don't think its the devs fault, other than there hasn't been any meaningful content in a few months. It could be people are just getting bored or burned out after the hallowed ground event. I'd love to see the statistics of player base drop with RDD2 came out.

    I like the game, but I've pretty much stopped playing unless friends are on. I'm working through the backlog of other games.

    I'm more in your camp than anything. I like DbD but it's basically the same round on repeat. The current Perk Meta is boring AF and after 50 rounds or so I'm just not excited to log on. I'll be playing BF5 for a bit and checking back in after the new killer drops but I really need something new to make this exciting again.excited

    True, im taking a break too.
    The halloween event was just the final blow, im so tired of runing in circles atm :lol:
    We got fallout 76 (maybe lul) and bf5 coming right now, additionally destiny turned f2p :wink:

  • powerbats said:

    I'm actually surprised @tsualn and @Giche didn't beat me to the Doctor meme.

    Why should we?
    We don't agree very often, but we both want the same thing. A balanced and fun game for everyone. 
  • @Master said: We got fallout 76 (maybe lul) and bf5 coming right now, additionally destiny turned f2p :wink:

    Keep in mind, although you get to keep Destiny 2 forever, you have to claim your copy before November 18th. After that, if you didn't claim it, it's no longer free.

  • @Tsulan said:
    powerbats said:

    I'm actually surprised @tsualn and @Giche didn't beat me to the Doctor meme.

    Why should we?
    We don't agree very often, but we both want the same thing. A balanced and fun game for everyone. 

    No I meant as in posting the meme to the bait thread since in the op's case it was very obvious the root cause.

  • my friend, we care WHY!

  • @Nickenzie said:
    My toxic K

    thats quite toxic

  • @Nickenzie said:
    My toxic K

    thats quite toxic

    Usually whenever you see a K from me, it usually means "Whatever you say" "Definitely" "Cool".
  • Actually the que's are back to being really good again. Nice bait post tho

  • yeah i do, thanks for asking ^^
    since the rank reset lobbies fill up within 10 seconds again c:

  • Just get past the rank 10 cancer, its a monthly annoying procedure but its not that hard.

  • Oh look another entitled, whiney survivor that can't git gud at a game that his role is LITERALLY OP in. slow claps to the irony

  • I've never once waited 10 minutes. Never once waited 5 minutes. If I wait 3 minutes it feels like a bugged lobby.

  • BOI IF YOU DON'T GET

  • When the banned killer mains start making accounts to make survivors look bad :lol:

  • @SenzuDuck said:
    When the banned killer mains start making accounts to make survivors look bad :lol:

    I was thinking the same thing, this is similar to the banned survivor mains doing the exact same.

  • powerbats said:

    I'm actually surprised @tsualn and @Giche didn't beat me to the Doctor meme.

    Probably because they have their own new original memes :chuffed: ❤️ 

    #WeNeedMoreMemes2k19
  • @powerbats said:

    @SenzuDuck said:
    When the banned killer mains start making accounts to make survivors look bad :lol:

    I was thinking the same thing, this is similar to the banned survivor mains doing the exact same.

    Absolutely, it doesn't happen on just one side ^-^