Pig Duality
I think there is a bit of conflicting feelings for dear Amanda.
I think there is a bit of conflicting feelings for dear Amanda.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well that first post is pretty obviously sarcastic when you open it up.
The first title is correct.
Poor Piggy :(
Im pretty sure the first one is my post, and yes it was a joke thread
Wdum the dbd community never makes joke threads or comments, it's never ever been sarcastic.
I disagree, the second one was pretty obviously sarcastic and the first was quite serious.
The first post is a meme.
I will say that, like Cenobite, she's a noob-stomper supreme that is nigh unplayable at higher MMRs. Her Ambush is just...dumb. Too slow, too obviously telegraphed, doesn't have the pallet-break effect that similar abilities on other killers have.