Can you rate my blight deck, if it’s bad, what changes should I make?
Please rate it. Tell me what changes I need to make.
Please rate it. Tell me what changes I need to make.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
surge isn't a great choice for blight since it doesn't activate on lethal rush downs.
Surge doesn’t have synergies with Blight considering it doesn’t go on M2s so until they buff like they did other M1 perks take it off. And M&A is for killer who can use a sneak up Blight is so fast he doesn’t need the sneak up unless you’re pairing it with Infectious otherwise it’s unnecessary.
Use Hex: Ruin, Hex: Undying, Tinkerer and Shadowborn if possible
if you're wanting to sneak up on people, vigo's journal generally works better on blight.
It's not great but it's also not terrible. If anything your build tells me that you're not confident in using Blight's ability. Compound 33 as good as it is is a sign that you're not confident in your ability to track, the rose tonic says tells me that you're having a hard time repositioning after landing a hit. Monitor and abuse means that you want to sneak up on survivors (which you would only do if you're not in your ability) and surge tells me that you land more hits in M1 then in M2.
I don't have any advice for your build because I think that your build is probably suited well for your ability with Blight.
You could also try to get the violet versions of all those perks, this alone would make this build much better 🙃
god don't encourage the build. we don't need more ruin/undying/tinkerer blights
You can't stop me
"Deck"?
I dunno. Add some counterspells and maybe a rhystic study. Blight is blue, right?
In seriousness surge isn't good for blight since it doesn't work on his ability. Monitor and abuse isn't very useful on him really.
Let's be honest here for a minute. Blight does not have synergy with most perks. And has amazing synergy with ruin/pop/tinkerer , it's not that I disagree that the build isn't boring but at least offer an alternative build. And believe me I've tried. What are you going to run? A stealth perk or one of the many perks that require basic attacks. The truth is that Blight doesn't have many viable builds.
lethal pursuer-shadowborn-infectious fright-bbq has been a very effective build for me. no gen regression but encourages chases which is where blight's potential really lies imo.
I can respect that
I don't even think that's a good beginner build. I think all new killers should be using the basics like Enduring / Bamboozle / NOED / etc until you actually get good enough with the power to stack 3-4 slowdowns. 4x slowdowns mean nothing if you are getting looped too hard to get downs in a reasonable timeframe. And blight is definitely a killer you can get clapped on while you are still learning him.
I've got more Demo pics if you're interested then.
Definitely take off Surge and find something like Lethal Pursuer or Infectious Fright to replace Monitor & Abuse.
This website has good recommendations for perks, just stay away from Ruin Undying Tinkerer.
Well for starters they're all green tiered perks lol
So, you've got:
Surge: Not a good choice. It's very weak on Blight, as it doesn't trigger off your rush. Drop it.
BBQ: Great on Blight and a solid choice for most killers for BP. Keep it.
Monitor: Useless on Blight, aside from the slight FOV increase. He's an unga bunga rushdown killer, not a creeper. Drop it.
Ruin. It's a great perk, but I don't enjoy it these days as survivors know all the totem spots and it's really fragile. Your choice, but I'd drop it.
If I wanted something analogous, but strong (and more importantly consistent - that's a must for me):
Enjoy!
Dont use Sheep build (ruin+undying+tinkerer) but something like bbq, shadowborn, corrupt/pain resonance
If you using monitor for FOV, feel free to swap it for shadowborn. And Surge is a bad idea for Blight
Far too many people sleep on Pain Resonance. I'm using it on almost every killer now and while it's not quite as devastating as Ruin or Pop, it's so damn consistent and allows me to proxy 'kick' gens while immediately doing my next thing. Combine it with Agitation (and Starstruck on some killers) and you are a complete powerhouse.
Yea starstruck agitation pain resonance can be very strong
Starstruck+Agitation+PR+STBFL on Doctor is so dirty you can only legally view it in Germany.
Just trust me, BBQ Infectious, Corrupt and a free perk slot (I personally use shadowborn). Now go and curve these mofos
Idk what does Add-Ons does. But they're probably decent because, well, it's Blight
So I don’t have tinkerer showing up on my blood web yet, I haven’t gotten legions perks but here’s just the changes I made, btw I wanna try and make a stealthy blight lol but this new build will kinda ruin it. I have:
Ruin: sorry btw lol
bbq: just to track down and really use my ability with it.
undying: I’m also sorry for this. Another aura tracking ability that will work with my power.
bamboozle: now I was hesitant on this, I chose it because if I’m chasing someone and they non stop vault, I block it, use my power, but it’s just an idea.
In todays Boon meta I'd highly recommend Maxx "C" and Nibiru, The Primal Being as well
It's okay.
If you don't mind, what killers/perks do you have available?
I like to do funky builds that are off-meta but still powerful, maybe I can cobble something interesting together for you.