*Heaves Sigh Of Relief*.

Queue up, fire up Cenobite.

Get to offering screen, 3x further hook offerings and a Haddonfield offering.

Someone DC's at loading (not me, I swear).

Comments

  • Smart survivor didn't want to become a victim of circumstance and deal with the inevitable slugging.

  • Sounds like a common bug ngl

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Smart survivor didn't want to become a victim of circumstance and deal with the inevitable slugging.

    I'll definitely do it as survivor when people bring Haddonfield or RPD, like if you're gonna brign stuff that's gonna encourage the player to have to play in an unfun way, why would I wanna stick around?

  • @KolbyKolbyKolby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2757858#Comment_2757858

    I'll definitely do it as survivor when people bring Haddonfield or RPD, like if you're gonna brign stuff that's gonna encourage the player to have to play in an unfun way, why would I wanna stick around?

    Those queue times... I just don't care. I see rainbow colored paid cosmetics or full p3 squads with flashlights and toolboxes... And I just stay. I know what will happen to me as the offerings screen plays out and the killer brings an obvious Mori, but I can't stomach another queue.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2757862#Comment_2757862

    Those queue times... I just don't care. I see rainbow colored paid cosmetics or full p3 squads with flashlights and toolboxes... And I just stay. I know what will happen to me as the offerings screen plays out and the killer brings an obvious Mori, but I can't stomach another queue.

    Yeah, my odd survivor queue...I swear, I've watched an entire season of Blue Bloods while waiting for pops.

  • I also mysteriously DC during the loading screen against obvious bully squads

  • BHVR must think the haddon, school and gideon offerings are bugged due to the mysteriously high failure rates during the loading screen.

  • @Zozzy said:

    BHVR must think the haddon, school and gideon offerings are bugged due to the mysteriously high failure rates during the loading screen.

    "Hmmm, stats show that players keep disconnecting during load times on these maps. We've increased the natural pick rate of these maps to compensate"

  • It doesn't count if it was Mrs (or Mr) StarLost that "accidently" unplugged your Ethernet cable!