I have decided on using a new rule with camping
If you troll, pallet loop constantly, pallet slam constantly, flashlight smash me just because you feel like it and not when saving someone or continuously teabag or go straight for a hook save as soon as I have hooked and before I leave you're gonna be camped and you will cause your teammate to camped as well if you go straight for a hook save before I hook and leave and you will be camped hard.
Comments
I wish that all killers would camp a player if they are trying to farm a survivor that got hooked
There's not enough time in a match to camp every survivor that does those in a single match. LoL
That being said, I keep a similar list and will toss the entire game to the wayside and tunnel/face-camp the bloody Hades out of bad offenders.
Whatever floats your boat.
"If you do anything survivors have to do to survive, I will camp you" Ergo, you will camp regardless of what the survivors do, thanks for letting everyone know.
Just camp if you want , why make excuses to do it?
You've basically just said that you'd camp any survivor that knows how to play the game.
Even if there were more "stealth" elements it wouldn't matter with the plethora of aura perks killers have.
OP, "If you try to survive then I'll camp you. You've been warned."
Even if they are not SWF you will punish the others for one persons behaviour riighhhtttt, this basically says you are going to camp regardless so what is really the point in posting this? camp if you want there is no need to try and justify it if thats how you want to play, its a legit strat.
Its the same as survivors who complaining about camping and tunnelling, its nothing more than a bunch of made up rules you expect the other side to abide by.
I dont even know why this is news. Since camping is already in almost 90% of the game, what is one more killer going to change?
this describes what you said
I'll camp if you're body blocking other survivors, ratting out other survivors, farming survivors. Overall if you are being a douche to the other survivors, I'm going to camp you.
I don't camp because it's more important to me to keep the map pressure, but if someone unhooks a survivor when i'm close or right in front of me (unless gates are open and survivor has BT, that's understandable) i'm gonna tunnel really hard that "rescuer".
Imagine getting so upset over a couple of pixels going up and down you stand there and ignore the entirety of the match to "punish" them. Kek.
I find tbagging necessary sometimes, I've certainly had killers that have stopped tunneling someone on their last hook because I've tbagged them at a pallet.
Hmm... last night I punished an overeager altruist group. I was having a complete trash game on my end, and I didn't get my first hook until 2 gens left. My 2nd hook came after the exit gates were powered.
I ended up with a 4k because they all swarmed for the save and got slugged.
Sometimes it works against them.
I was playing solo and i know for sure that the other Feng and Kate were playing solo as well since they got into the lobby in different times.
this is clearly fake, as a survivor you must run DS, Sprint Burst & selfcare, this video is clearly manufactured in some video editing software
Im sure there are killers that have found it necessary to tunnel or camp a survivor to accomplish their objective so if tebagging is necessary so are tunneling and camping.
I've never had an issue with tunneling or camping, they're both boring play styles, tbagging doesn't affect the killer in anyway unlike tunneling and camping.
Good fight.
Sometimes is good to camp for one gen. Then change hairstyle midgame to force the survivors to re adapt
Pallet stuns are BM/trolling now??? Hahahaha.
(I really have nothing to add, just wanted to post in this amazing thread)
It's fine. Play how ever you want to play. Camping or tbagging doesn't effect anything at all. It's just a game, plays like you want to and good is. There is no reason to make a big mess about it.
DON'T BREAK ToS.
Everything else....camping, tunneling,looping, ds, NOED, .....It's all fair game.
If you find yourself frustrated a lot...maybe PvP games aren't for you.