New survivors, new killers, new perks, new maps are all cool, but what about new offerings?
I think offerings are a cool game mechanic, it can change some things in the match you're in, but it's been a while since we have something new.
I would like to see more new offerings, think of an offering that could change the weather of the map, imagine playing on the MacMillan estate or the coldwind farm in a storm or snowing, that would be so cool. Why we can't have an offering that allow us to play on a map at night or day time.
Do you have more offerings ideas? Let me know.
Comments
Yes, just what we need, more things to litter bloodwebs with to decrease the chances of you getting something you want/need even further, no thanks.
I do like the idea of adding different states to maps in general though. Day and night for most maps, weather affects, more atmosphere for maps. It'd really add character to the maps and make things feel different.
Yes, weather would be cool. I like the rain in the forest you get sometimes. And also the ormond snow.
Could make Coldwin evening - a bit like Dead Dog.
Please, the last offerings we got are the 4 useless blueprint junks and the half decent "sacrificial ward".
Please no more junk, or at least make existing offerings worthwile to use.
I'd love offerings that change the weather or time of day for maps however they would need to revamp the bloodwebs and how we tier up with perks because the grind as is, is absolutely dreadful. Personally I would love a crafting mechanic due to add-ons and items players don't use (ie. I personally don't use keys, key add-ons, syringes or septic agents) that would make the grind more justifiable. Love the idea though.
Offerings as a whole need to be reworked. Too many of them are pointless.
Last time we got new offerings it was the basement and hatch ones. How about we clear out the 50 offerings nobody wants before we add more useless junk to the bloodweb.
I doubt they will bring back time of day offerings we used to have those as New Moons and they could be completely abused. I sometimes miss trial tokens so we could test new killers but those also got removed and i guess were rather pointless as well.
I do think we could use some ideas like weather tokens
Windy reagent- that could effect killers throw rate or move speed as well as survivors run speed. Also a
Stormy reagent- causing rain and random lightening strikes could offer slight buffs like being hit by a lightning strike could increase run speed or cause anyone hit to collapse for a few seconds.
Icy reagent- could make parts of the ground slippery tho that could be more annoying for anyone trying to get away turning into a Wile E coyote episode
there are probably others that havent crossed my mind but weather stuff i think is a little more potential fun rather than make a map brighter or darker.
Eh, how about some sort of mechanic that allowed you to like trade in or sell your bad offerings for ones you actually want/need? That'd be cool, right?