My post was deleted?
Tried asking a question here about how should I handle being trolled/griefed and the question/thread is no longer available?
No message, no notification, my question just stopped existing, no idea what I did wrong.
Update 1:Just checked my profile, this is the only post I have on record.
Update 2: Appears to have come back somehow, now have 2 discussion posts.
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
There is a spam filter for people with less than 100 or so comments. Meaning that if you edit your comment/thread it will be held back until approved by a mod.
Mooks is quite correct. If you edited your comment in anyway, it would have been sent to the spam filter and then it has to be manually authorised by a moderator - they do this many times a day, and it normally doesn't take a great deal of time before it's back up on the forums.
Sometimes they will delete parts of a post, that don't even break forum rules, and not even tell you.
You just see it edited by a mod, because, I guess they didn't like it?
not in the slightest!
Most of the posts that are "edited by a mod" are the ones that are moved from the incorrect sub forum to the correct one.
The only things that we delete are posts that break forum rules, we might edit a post for this reason also if it's a very minor rule break and we want to keep the whole post up instead of deleting it.
Please do not spread misinformation around.
It's actually happened to me, and perhaps it was the minor tweak you speak of, but a piece of my post was simply removed.
And, while it was silly, I don't see how it broke the rules.
I never actually knew this. Probably because it’s been a while since I had less than 100 posts.
I remember I got rid of that filter on the day of the whole NFT thing.
I honestly just thought it was because the mods didn't want to have to deal with sifting through all the posts to verify.