why are people like this?
i got a 3k as myers and i gave the last player hatch , before they left they blinded me , tbagged and called me noob in the chat , they censored it like this "N==B" ,i tried being nice and now my day is ruined.
i got a 3k as myers and i gave the last player hatch , before they left they blinded me , tbagged and called me noob in the chat , they censored it like this "N==B" ,i tried being nice and now my day is ruined.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If it makes you feel better there are probably as many nice people as people like the ones you described. I suspect about 10% of people are really friendly and talkative, and another 10% are asshats in chat. People just tend to remember the asshats more because getting insulted burns itself into memory more than a polite short conversation.
You should never give survivors the hatch, they're so toxic why would you even want to lol
your not wrong , i met some really nice people in this game , the bad ones i remember very easily , thank you this made me feel much better
Because not all survivors are toxic. I give hatch in almost every game. I rarely see this kind of stuff.
Your day is ruined... because of that? You're exaggerating right? If you're actually serious then maybe online PVP games aren't for you.
You just have to make good guess and give hatch only to survivors who deserve it -> played really well, or just seemed friendly.
Because people recognise that saying and believing everyone plays the same is massively wrong and you can decide on a case by case basis on of you want to/don't want to, provided nobody expects anything of you.
I only do it cause I like to free people.
I do it because I want lower MMR :D
That too
Why are people?
Very few survivors would actually act like this much of a dick tho. The times I've been given hatch by a killer, even if I was mad at them for how they played the rest of that match, I would say gg and thanks for hatch every time. As would any of my friends I've played with
I had someone do that to me and I thought it was kind of funny. Even if it was annoying, it seems like quite an overreaction to say your day is ruined. It's a video game, just play the next one.
When I get given hatch, if I have an item I'll drop it as an offering to the killer, or I just say "gg thank you" in end game chat. Sorry that you had to deal with a jerk.
Hatch doesn't lower your mmr and it doesn't raise the survivor mmr
It is just in their nature, they do not know any better. Find it in your heart to forgive them.
Some people load into the game looking for any reason to be an ass, no matter how nice others are.
Don't worry too much about it.
I love item tributing. It represents in game culture and thats just cool.
I usually let 2 survivors just finish gens.
and even just hatch, it doesn't lower, but you gain less.
If stuff like that can ruin your day then just turn chat off.