This game is tanking and deserves its inevitable death
This opinion has been retracted so that people can stop crying about people that disagree.
please delete before the 5yr olds need a timeout.
xDDD
please delete before the 5yr olds need a timeout.
xDDD
Comments
Really weird. I still see enough survivors that still do good even when playing solo. I honestly doubt you play lots of killer if you claim that killer is so easy. Just watch some rank 1 games on youtube. Seriously.
I agree that the next changes this game needs is a buff to solo survivors, a nerf to camping and a buff to the less viable killers so all killers are at a similar level finally.
But just claiming this game is so unbalanced now is quite extreme. Like how on earth are survivors so weak now? Even I am able to win games as survivor and I suck at chases big time and still need to practise a lot.
I also doubt the game is tanking it inevitable death. Highly. As long as they start evening out the balance gap between solo and swf survivors this game will keep on living, I'm sure of that.
I'm a killer main, rank 5 atm, and it's not that games aren't challenging that has my playtime dwindling it's the nature of the game itself. There is very little difference from game to game at the moment. I feel like I could swap any round from the last week, they all feel the same. I think it comes down to their being a meta for both killers and survivors that 90% of the players I run into work with.
Just my 2 cents
This game has actually doubled it's peak player base by the last 3 months and has 2k more active players throughout the day it's also one of the top 20 most purchased games on Steam. The only competition it might have going for it is Last Year but that game looks impossible to balance for killers.
(something that should tell you a bit about who's playing what.)
and not billy, hag, or nurse either.
(I suck at nurse)
and I didn't mean the game is tanking as far as number of players or current popularity, but its tanking as far as succeeding at the sole purpose of any game, which is enjoyment.
if you don't enjoy a game, you likely won't play it for long... and unless they start making changes, those numbers will drop.
Console R1. Lobbies take about 2 minutes for me. I've been playing just now.
first off..... luls..
Well since you missed the second off...
second off....
Who said that those numbers are gonna drop when they increased a bunch after the last patch. Seems there is a ton of people who still find this game enjoyable. Yeah killer queue times suck... but... I don't think there are a bunch of players not having fun.
Saying they need to start making changes..... Makes no sense.
For the last 2 years they've been making changes.... Where the crap have you been?...
They didn't go from having a smaller player base.. to making changes.. having a bigger player base... sitting with their thumbs up their asses.
Geez.
so very sorry I shared opinions you disagree with so strongly that it somehow ruffled your feathers.
third off.....
I don't even know who are what you are talking about.
Your opinions didn't make sense on how you laid them out. So I put out my opinions on why I didn't think you made any sense when explaining yours.
I don't know who's feathers you ruffled... but perhaps you should refrain from it.
I AM!
bait gone wrong
What this game deserves is a lot of attention and work put into it from the devs
And btw, if you have a problem with being antagonistic, maybe you should not start a thread by expressing your schadenfreude over a game's "death". Not that it's happening.
R1 killer lobbies were popping quite well except for really early am games lately.
You shouldn't be making such threads or comments, some higher ups will hunt you down and ban you because you 'insulted' their beloved game
ON: Not really dying, still mediocre with around 17K-20K players, needs events and such stuff to make it around 10, even then it's questionable
oh, almost forgot the free week 'bonus' funny