Favorite or best build?

What’s your favorite or best build that you use on your killer and survivor?

for demo I use Ruin, Jolt, Lethal Purser and Deathbound

for survivor I use Detectives hunch, Circle of healing, borrowed time and lithe

Comments

  • For Legion BBQ, Surge, Pain resonance, Ruin (yeah, filthy tryhard, but it's a Legion...)

    For survivors Lithe, Iron Will, WoO, BT.

  • Blight: Shadowborn, Pop, Erruption and BBQ

  • My all-time favorite build will always be the Spooky Freddy.

    image.png

    It doesn't work anymore. But back in the day this build was a blast, and I had tons of fun with it.

  • Lightborn, Iron Grasp, Agitation, and Bamboozle. Strongest build in the game to counter survivors who do not know how to hold w and predrop. And for those, well, there is not much of a counter regardless. So I consider this the strongest build in the game and you will never see some cringe clip of ThiccBuddha getting blinded or sabo'd. I am just better than Otz in that regard. Pure skill. Gg ez.

  • @GeneralV said:

    My all-time favorite build will always be the Spooky Freddy.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/U3GHJF0RQNT0/image.png

    It doesn't work anymore. But back in the day this build was a blast, and I had tons of fun with it.

    That looks scary to go up against lmao. Sounds Awesome

  • @BenZ0 said:

    Blight: Shadowborn, Pop, Erruption and BBQ

    I got to try out blight one of these days. He will probably give me a migraine in the first game lmao

  • No Way Out, NOED, Bamboozle & Franklin's Demise.

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2750687#Comment_2750687

    That looks scary to go up against lmao. Sounds Awesome

    Oh, it sure was.

    Mirror Myers but WAY better and more fun to play as and against.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    For Legion BBQ, Surge, Pain resonance, Ruin (yeah, filthy tryhard, but it's a Legion...)

    For survivors Lithe, Iron Will, WoO, BT.

    Those are two awesome builds. I love using lithe. I didn’t except you to be a legion main

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2750701#Comment_2750701

    Oh, it sure was.

    Mirror Myers but WAY better and more fun to play as and against.

    Yeah he is fun to play against as well. I still like to play against Freddy. His lullaby is bada**. I just wish he was more powerful and had a chase music. The basic one sucks

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2750707#Comment_2750707

    Yeah he is fun to play against as well. I still like to play against Freddy. His lullaby is bada**. I just wish he was more powerful and had a chase music. The basic one sucks

    I like the regular chase music, tbh.

  • It generally depends on the killer. I've had a lot of fun with a Wraith build consisting of Lethal Pursuer, BBQ, Pop, and Brutal Strength, using Windstorm and Shadow Dance as the addons. Melt pallets and doors, get to generators really quickly and apply Pop even swifter, generally just zoom around and smack survivors.

    You could probably swap Lethal for, amusingly, a lethality perk of some kind, but I like this build. It doesn't always work but when it does it's very fun.

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2750587#Comment_2750587

    Those are two awesome builds. I love using lithe. I didn’t except you to be a legion main

    I used to be Deathslinger main.... Well, not anymore.

  • @GeneralV said:

    My all-time favorite build will always be the Spooky Freddy.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/U3GHJF0RQNT0/image.png

    It doesn't work anymore. But back in the day this build was a blast, and I had tons of fun with it.

    The good old Spirit-before-Spirit-existed build.

  • Killer: BBQ, Bamboozle, POP and Lethal Pursuer.

    Survivor: Kindred, Bond, Lithe/DeadHard and Iron Will.

  • The best build among the best builds.

  • Some builds I like playing

    --

    Doctor - "I want them to hear me coming"

    • Distressing - larger terror radius (means larger Static Shock); plus three of the following
    • Unnerving Presence - 60% smaller check boxes in radius
    • Overwhelming Presence - Equipment runs out twice as quickly in radius
    • Coulrophobia - Healing is half as fast in terror radius
    • Starstruck - Survivors might be Exposed if they're in the radius during a carry/hook
    • Overcharge - Puts a difficult skill check on the gen you kick. Stacks with Unnerving Presence

    --

    Dying Dark Devotion

    • Dark Devotion - Puts your terror radius on your Obsession when you hit them
    • Dying Light - Gives stacking penalties to all action speeds for every non-Obsession survivor you hook.
    • Scourge Hook - Pain Resonance - Regression per hook
    • Save the Best for Last - Faster hit recovery after hitting a non-Obsession

    With this combo, if you chase someone who isn't the Obsession you can just hit and down them normally and gain STBFL and Dying Light in the process. If you do chase the Obsession, you can hit them exactly once and let them run away, they'll drag your terror radius with them and you'll be able to more easily get close to the other survivors for more non-Obsession hits and hooks. Between the Scourge Hook regression and the Dying Light stacks the slow down becomes pretty oppressive once you're gotten multiple hooks.

    --

    Kick Off

    • (Choose four of)
    • Pop Goes The Weasel - regression when kicking gens
    • Dragon's Grip - Exposes the next survivor to touch a gen you kick
    • Eruption - All generators you have kicked explode when you down a survivor
    • Oppression - When you kick a generator up to 3 other random generators also break
    • Trail of Torment - Become Undetectable after kicking a gen until the generator stops regressing or you damage someone

    Pretty simple. Run around, kick generators when you have a chance, ... Profit! 😄

  • @Marigoria said:

    Killer: BBQ, Bamboozle, POP and Lethal Pursuer.

    Survivor: Kindred, Bond, Lithe/DeadHard and Iron Will.

    What killer tho? And you got kindred which I have been told to run but it won’t help when I have dummies as teammates

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2750634#Comment_2750634

    I got to try out blight one of these days. He will probably give me a migraine in the first game lmao

    Ye get rdy to suffer a lot, hes a pain to learn but once you get the hang of it he is one of the most fun killers.

  • Corrupt Intervention, Pop Goes The Weasel, Deadlock and Hex: Ruin with Leprose Lichen and Lifeguard Whistle is probably Demogorgon's sweatiest build, and it's fun to use aswell.

    Slight tangent but 1 thing among Demo mains I never understood was the love for Save The Best For Last. It more or less hinders you, forcing you to M1 to get stacks instead of using your Shred. Now that Black Heart exists, anyone who uses STBFL is wasting a Perk slot imo

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2750814#Comment_2750814

    What killer tho? And you got kindred which I have been told to run but it won’t help when I have dummies as teammates

    I mostly play Freddy and Pig so

  • @GeneralV said:

    My all-time favorite build will always be the Spooky Freddy.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/U3GHJF0RQNT0/image.png

    It doesn't work anymore. But back in the day this build was a blast, and I had tons of fun with it.

    Omg i remember that.

    It was amazing

  • I am glad to hear that!

    This build provided you with some of the best DBD trials, regardless of which side you were playing.

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    Corrupt Intervention, Pop Goes The Weasel, Deadlock and Hex: Ruin with Leprose Lichen and Lifeguard Whistle is probably Demogorgon's sweatiest build, and it's fun to use aswell.

    Slight tangent but 1 thing among Demo mains I never understood was the love for Save The Best For Last. It more or less hinders you, forcing you to M1 to get stacks instead of using your Shred. Now that Black Heart exists, anyone who uses STBFL is wasting a Perk slot imo

    I guess shorter cool down so better chance at hitting a shred shortly after

  • Pig: Oppression, Surveillance, Corrupt, Whispers

    Addons: Combat Straps and John's Medical File (I think that's the one)

    Survivor: BT, leader, Kindred, Stakeout