Which Licensed Survivor do you think you want the most...?

This includes 4 lead characters.


(Btw, if they ever give one if these people a gun Perk, I'd probably do other characters like Leon and Bill some justice...) :3

Comments

  • To be fair, Sidney Prescott isn't absent from the Ghostface chapter- that chapter is not a Scream chapter so there's no reason for her to be there.

    My answer is none, and John Constantine, personally.

  • @jesterkind said:

    To be fair, Sidney Prescott isn't absent from the Ghostface chapter- that chapter is not a Scream chapter so there's no reason for her to be there.

    My answer is none, and John Constantine, personally.

    What movie or game is he from?

  • Constantine? He's from the Hellblazer comics, which were a longrunning horror comic on the Vertigo label from '89 to 2012. A lot of things have it as an influence, most notably Supernatural, which was heavily influenced by Hellblazer to the point that they stole Constantine's outfit for Castiel lmao.

  • honestly the only movie franchise I actively want in currently is F13th. Everything else is from a video game. So of course I gotta go with my man

  • I forgot to comment on this on so, making up for it.

    I've always loved Tommy as a character because, well, to be brutal here for a second, he's really the only character in the F13 franchise to get some actual long term development. Plus, Thom Mathews seems like a great guy and nailed his part so, yeah, gotta go with Jason's arch nemesis.

  • @jesterkind said:

    To be fair, Sidney Prescott isn't absent from the Ghostface chapter- that chapter is not a Scream chapter so there's no reason for her to be there.

    My answer is none, and John Constantine, personally.

    I agree, Danny is his own incarnation and doesn't need a recognizable licensed survivor

  • Sidney Prescott is one of my favorite characters from Scream, so it would be cool to have her in the game.

  • Neve Campbell for the win every time!

  • Still waiting on the conjuring the nurse and husband and wife would be so good

  • Sidney fits the best for the DbD universe, as being the final girl is kinda her thing.

  • To be fair, Nancy Thompson and Sidney aren't really "absent". Sidney isn't connected to Danny in any way as he's an original character, not a "Scream" one. And remake Freddy's (who we have in DbD) Nancy isn't Thompson. She's Nancy Holbrook. And Nancy Holbrook is the blandest and most boring "final girl" that slasher movie can possibly imagine, so no thanks. Thank god they brought Quentin instead of her.

    Kirsty is a great pick, but I'd much rather prefer having her as a female version of Pinhead, rather than yet another survivor reskin.

    So out of these I guess Tommy is the better pick. But I'd first and foremost want Danny Torrance as a survivor, with his dad Jack Torrance as a killer. Jack would obviously be from "The Shining" and Danny would be an adult version of himself from "Doctor Sleep".