Witcher 3 crossover

What killers and survivor could there possibly be? And what perks? I'm intrigued to see your comments down below!

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • A shirtless Geralt played by Henry Cavill would have to be a survivor or I would fly to Behaviour HQ and riot.

    I thought the Tree demon thingy was cool and it would make for an interesting killer.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    A shirtless Geralt played by Henry Cavill would have to be a survivor or I would fly to Behaviour HQ and riot.

    I thought the Tree demon thingy was cool and it would make for an interesting killer.

    Lmfao he would beat David King with ease.

    Tree demon? You mean a Leshen?

  • @BlighTown said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2747227#Comment_2747227

    Lmfao he would beat David King with ease.

    Tree demon? You mean a Leshen?

    Yes, the Leshen, sorry, I never played the game nor read the books. I binged the show so the names still escape me.

    But yes, Geralt would definitely be more popular than David. I just hope they'd do him justice and triple his polygon count so we can enjoy a highly detailed model. They better not nerf his cake like they did with Pyramid Head either, I'm still mad about that.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    A shirtless Geralt played by Henry Cavill would have to be a survivor or I would fly to Behaviour HQ and riot.

    I thought the Tree demon thingy was cool and it would make for an interesting killer.

    I could get behind that...for reasons ;)

  • Ah, you too have good taste. 😅

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2747231#Comment_2747231

    Yes, the Leshen, sorry, I never played the game nor read the books. I binged the show so the names still escape me.

    But yes, Geralt would definitely be more popular than David. I just hope they'd do him justice and triple his polygon count so we can enjoy a highly detailed model. They better not nerf his cake like they did with Pyramid Head either, I'm still mad about that.

    Oh the show. That Leshen is completely different idk why they made it that way.

    Leshen originally looked like this

    image.png

    Seeing Garelt with biceps and ultra detailed hair makes my spine shiver.

    Also, didn't they buff Pyramid Head's ass a year ago? I thought it was a bug but i cant remember

  • @BlighTown said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2747236#Comment_2747236

    Oh the show. That Leshen is completely different idk why they made it that way.

    Leshen originally looked like this

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2AHVSDTZ2HL9/image.png

    Seeing Garelt with biceps and ultra detailed hair makes my spine shiver.

    Also, didn't they buff Pyramid Head's ass a year ago? I thought it was a bug but i cant remember

    They say they buffed it, but it doesn't look much different.

    From my understanding, the show changed a lot. I'm happy I never read the books because if I did I'd be mad at the changes, but as things are now, the show is enjoyable for a newcomer to the series such as myself.

    I think the movie version of the Leshen is cooler than what you have posted, but I'd accept either as long as the power is imaginative and not boring like Caw Caw lady.

    And finally, Geralt can make more than my spine shiver 😚

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2747273#Comment_2747273

    They say they buffed it, but it doesn't look much different.

    From my understanding, the show changed a lot. I'm happy I never read the books because if I did I'd be mad at the changes, but as things are now, the show is enjoyable for a newcomer to the series such as myself.

    I think the movie version of the Leshen is cooler than what you have posted, but I'd accept either as long as the power is imaginative and not boring like Caw Caw lady.

    And finally, Geralt can make more than my spine shiver 😚

    it's funny because this Leshen actually uses crows to teleport to different places and uses the crows the same as The Artist. They can also summon roots to damage you. There is also a Ancient Leshen that can summon wolves, and mark humans so that if the Ancient Leshen gets killed while the marked human is nearby the area then it can be reborn.

  • A Leshen or just simply Eredin as Killer. He could have a ranged ice ability, like the one on the boss fight where he puts his sword on the ground and ice rays shoot at you.

    Or Dettlaf from Blood and Whine, he was such a cool character, one of the most epic boss fights I have ever played.

    man you bring my memories back witcher 3 is just way too good of a game xD

  • I'd prefer Dandelion over Geralt as a survivor. Seeing him downed and being carried to the hook isn't as embarrassing as seeing Geralt being reduced to a helpless victim.

  • I can see potential with using a creature from the Witcher’s bestiary as a new killer, but it would be odd to see a survivor from that universe since all of the current survivors are from a contemporary time period.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    A Leshen or just simply Eredin as Killer. He could have a ranged ice ability, like the one on the boss fight where he puts his sword on the ground and ice rays shoot at you.

    Or Dettlaf from Blood and Whine, he was such a cool character, one of the most epic boss fights I have ever played.

    man you bring my memories back witcher 3 is just way too good of a game xD

    Omg yes Dettlaff. He would be the first vampire killer in the game too!

  • @SpitefulHateful said:

    I'd prefer Dandelion over Geralt as a survivor. Seeing him downed and being carried to the hook isn't as embarrassing as seeing Geralt being reduced to a helpless victim.

    Geralt being reduced to a helpless victim is all thanks to the Entity reducing his power and removing his swords.

  • @SpitefulHateful said:

    I'd prefer Dandelion over Geralt as a survivor. Seeing him downed and being carried to the hook isn't as embarrassing as seeing Geralt being reduced to a helpless victim.

    No! I want to look at glorious muscles when I play. When getting carried by the killer, I'll just pretend that I'm letting them get close to me so I can get them when they least suspect it.

  • @BlighTown said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2747236#Comment_2747236

    Oh the show. That Leshen is completely different idk why they made it that way.

    Leshen originally looked like this

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2AHVSDTZ2HL9/image.png

    Seeing Garelt with biceps and ultra detailed hair makes my spine shiver.

    Also, didn't they buff Pyramid Head's ass a year ago? I thought it was a bug but i cant remember

    Please dont bring this into the game, i have Monster Hunter World PTSD of this fella

  • This game does not need more bards its has too many as is

    @SpitefulHateful said:

    I'd prefer Dandelion over Geralt as a survivor. Seeing him downed and being carried to the hook isn't as embarrassing as seeing Geralt being reduced to a helpless victim.