Ghostface Cosmetics Are On Sale!
What will you buy? What do you have?
I have classic Ghostface (ESSENTIAL) with the bloody knife from prestiging him. I kind of what scorched Ghostface because it is kind of badass looking.
What will you buy? What do you have?
I have classic Ghostface (ESSENTIAL) with the bloody knife from prestiging him. I kind of what scorched Ghostface because it is kind of badass looking.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ghostface has a lot of great cosmetics. There’s a couple I’ve been eyeing. Any idea on the prices?
none of them because i dont like ghostface
but i am glad people who do can get some cosmetics now, especially because he's licenced (technically) so outfits are cell-only.
I'm thinking about getting "classic ghostface" because it's the OG and it looks cool, BUT the main reason is a heard that since he doesnt have that crap flowing off of him, it's easier to hide. Do any of you who have this cosmetic find that to be the case?
(Just saw OP you get classic gf for free if you prestige? Like with blood on it?)
For those like me who wanted to know the discounts ^
Oh, nice. Classic Ghost Face is 50% off. That's about 500 Auric Cells?
Yup. That's one of the ones I bought. The bleach white mask is only 200 auric cells, reducing the usual 1200 to 1000 for Classic Ghostface.
No no sorry I didn't word that right I just meant I got his bloody knife from prestiging him and am using it with the classic Ghostface cosmetic. (Which I bought)
Also this is a good time to remind everyone new Scream comes out this month I believe so this is perfect timing!
I really like the default skin for him. The classic outfit is great too, but I kinda got used to seeing many default Ghostfaces and I think it's my favorite cosmetic for him
Can someone show me what the bonus for buying his dlc on steam looks like?
just light white gray outfit of his default.
yea still no sidney prescott in the game.
Damn shame.