Tinkerer

Any other survivors enjoy facing a killer with this perk? I admit, it can be annoying when we get three gen'd, but that isn't the perks fault.

The other day I had a Bubbi scare the crap out of me, nearly had to change my undies. I had to have moon walked to my gen because Spine Chill is my crutch and it never lit up. He just busts out from the corn, squealing and blasting his chainsaws motor. It was a long time since something in this game actually scared me and it would be nice if it happened more often.

Comments

  • No, I actually hate playing against it. I do not understand the call to nerf it, though. That makes no sense to me, but I would be lying if I said it was fun. I am an average survivor, the last thing I want is to call a stealthy killer over while my teammates are hiding in lockers, ya dig?

  • Tink is overrated. It’s very easy to know when to killer has it and play around it.

  • I like playing against Billy and bubba with tinkerer. It certainly keeps you more aware once you get ambushed

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    No, I actually hate playing against it. I do not understand the call to nerf it, though. That makes no sense to me, but I would be lying if I said it was fun. I am an average survivor, the last thing I want is to call a stealthy killer over while my teammates are hiding in lockers, ya dig?

    Yea, I dig. I'm probably a worse survivor than you, the best I can do is Shift+W and pre-drop pallets, break line of sight and disappear into the bush (sometimes). And I agree, it can suck when you have crappy teammates, but I still enjoy it when a killer who knows what they're doing uses it to make me jump. It has also shown me that I can't always depend on Spine Chill and I'm now contemplating on replacing it if I could work up the will power to.

  • Depends. In swf I don't mind it, at all, because we have ways to play around it once we know its in play.

    In solo, no, I cannot stand the perk and until solos have a better way to communicate cross-map and mmr actually functions for once I don't think I ever will like it.

  • Survivor players: "dbd isnt scary after 15 hours"

    Me playing Tinkerer Oni with double speed addons on lerys: "Allow me to introduce myself"

  • @lauraa said:

    Survivor players: "dbd isnt scary after 15 hours"

    Me playing Tinkerer Oni with double speed addons on lerys: "Allow me to introduce myself"

    I love facing Onii-chan! I wish he was more common. Playing yours would definitely keep me on my toes the whole match. I hope they buff him somehow or just give him a a pass to make him more attractive to players. I'd love to see him more.

  • I actually don't mind it because it typically only catches me off guard when the first gen is about to pop. After that, I know it's in play and I just expect the killer to show up.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    Any other survivors enjoy facing a killer with this perk? I admit, it can be annoying when we get three gen'd, but that isn't the perks fault.

    The other day I had a Bubbi scare the crap out of me, nearly had to change my undies. I had to have moon walked to my gen because Spine Chill is my crutch and it never lit up. He just busts out from the corn, squealing and blasting his chainsaws motor. It was a long time since something in this game actually scared me and it would be nice if it happened more often.

    moonwalking directly into a killer that has tinkerer up from some random gen your team is on is one of lifes great joys

  • Love any kind of undetectable/oblivious perk/addon.

    Nothing like thinking you are safe cause you know it's a killer with a terror radius and they suddenly are in your face

    @lauraa said:

    Survivor players: "dbd isnt scary after 15 hours"

    Me playing Tinkerer Oni with double speed addons on lerys: "Allow me to introduce myself"

    I can't imagine how high i would jump if big boi oni suddenly appeared out of nowhere and kanaboes me to the moon