New wiggle question.

I've seen a it a couple of time and it seems to be faster wiggle does anyone know If it is or does it just look faster?

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • If all the great skill checks are hit, it's 1s faster than the current wiggle. If only the good skill checks are hit, it's the same as the current 16s

  • If they land many pog skill checks, it is approximately 1 second faster.

  • Still hope this becomes optional.

    Don´t like skill checks everywhere in the game - wiggle was fine.

    You don´t need to press A and D very fast and slow circles with the controller work fine.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    Still hope this becomes optional.

    Don´t like skill checks everywhere in the game - wiggle was fine.

    You don´t need to press A and D very fast and slow circles with the controller work fine.

    Same, I just lightly rotate my stick and that is fine. It is not loud, it is not straining. Playing a pendulum mini game after I got downed is just not my cup of tea. I want to be able to like, check my phone? I hope they let us opt out.

  • @Mandy said:

    If all the great skill checks are hit, it's 1s faster than the current wiggle. If only the good skill checks are hit, it's the same as the current 16s

    So barely even minor thats good to know.

    Thanks mandy

  • @Marc_123 said:

    Still hope this becomes optional.

    Don´t like skill checks everywhere in the game - wiggle was fine.

    You don´t need to press A and D very fast and slow circles with the controller work fine.

    Really I love skill checks they add a little excitement into holding a button. I personally want skill checks in more stuff or some kind of mechanic to mix up what's going on.

  • That one second better make up for the times the wiggle bar is full, you get 400 survival points, and still get hook vacuumed.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2746775#Comment_2746775

    Same, I just lightly rotate my stick and that is fine. It is not loud, it is not straining. Playing a pendulum mini game after I got downed is just not my cup of tea. I want to be able to like, check my phone? I hope they let us opt out.

    tbh I am fine with wiggle being press to hold instead as I like to look at my phone when doing both wiggle and struggle (Yeah I still do it on struggle, yes I miss skillchecks sometimes but I promise that discord message with a dog was important)

  • @Marc_123 said:

    Still hope this becomes optional.

    Don´t like skill checks everywhere in the game - wiggle was fine.

    You don´t need to press A and D very fast and slow circles with the controller work fine.

    Yeah but see... it's sony and Microsoft we are talking about, the very controller itself could crumble in your hands with how delicate they are, lol

  • @TotemSeeker91 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2746775#Comment_2746775

    Yeah but see... it's sony and Microsoft we are talking about, the very controller itself could crumble in your hands with how delicate they are, lol

    Don´t understand that. In my whole life time playing i never broke a controller or a keyboard.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2746851#Comment_2746851

    Don´t understand that. In my whole life time playing i never broke a controller or a keyboard.

    Well, I've went through like 4 of them and I'm not an aggressive person either, maybe I'm just unlucky, lol