Incredible Moments?
Hey All!
Does anyone have a particularly incredible moment from a match they recorded and can share here? Alternatively, have a link to a moment in a match from someone else they can share?
I love seeing cool plays from other DBD’ers 🐒
Comments
If you don't mind the vertical orientation of a YouTube Short, I have a few:
StreamLoots coming clutch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBP9ojn51BMthe Larry's challenge:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XPcNjNzeDMthe "this never ends...":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52qWzDULapQthe swf nightmare:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzfQOPM9--kI don't have any video but play Jill be injured and have another injured Jill heal you it's quite a musical experience.
I think I already posted this but this is one of my favorite moments. Nothing more satisfying than a late game save
Hahah. These are so good! Don't you love when all it takes sometimes is just a simple crouch and the killer has NO IDEA you're there?
HOLY CRAP. That was one of the closest escapes I've ever seen!
Yeah i was gonna leave but I don’t leave Nancys, Kate’s or Jill’s behind. Apparently the exit was right next to the hook but I didn’t know so I just went to the one I 99%. I thought I was gonna die honestly. I don’t normally record but I was so happy I did. Best part was Steve and Nancy getting out
I have quite a few I'm proud of, if I don't get back to you in 3 hours tag me and I'll drag em out (currently out and I've just sat a mock so I ain't gonna be near conscious at a computer for a while)
Right okay I finally got back to this, here's some of the clips I like the most (collected over like a year at this point)
https://youtu.be/_ouT8eZUIts https://youtu.be/EWZqdss2Mew https://youtu.be/Tiom8rg-Ra8 https://youtu.be/0U1k10I-zG4 https://clips.twitch.tv/ConfidentExuberantTapirJonCarnage-q6L8AS35HWXIsgFO https://clips.twitch.tv/GlamorousIronicTubersTheThing-Z6aQKmbJhHf7Ggh9 https://clips.twitch.tv/OriginalBovineBubbleteaMrDestructoid-JnUvJF_P4qgvwUNn https://clips.twitch.tv/AuspiciousEnergeticGoldfishPeoplesChamp-DvYNYoqO8skOeuefand lastly
https://clips.twitch.tv/TentativeSnappyLobsterPeteZaroll-WgO95VFRlxdVntep(i think that's enough self promo for now? anyway you asked)
Not a clip or really what you asked for but I just scored my all time highest bp score during a single trial. Here's a picture!
Probably nbd to most of you, but I'm quite proud of it
Eta: Omg that just put me in the red ranks for the first time ######### ever!!!1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO_kTJeq2n4
I guess this fits the criteria
Wow wow wow. So many great moment. You, sir, are a legend haha. My favorite was the repeated flashlight blinding of the Spirit. Poor player was probably having a terrible day lol
believe me for every good play there's 30 potato ones lmao
Youve probably never seen a 4k achieved like this 😝
Wish I had recorded the entire match!
Not to brag, but I once played around adrenaline as Michael Myers. It was pretty swag. I had one of those feelings given it was a (good) SWF. I had my stalk 99 and chased them a bit longer than usual until we hit a deadzone, they pop adrenaline, I pop tier 3 and lunge for the instant down. Had to listen to Stabbing in the Dark at ear bleeding volume after that.
Baaaahaha. That must have felt so dang GOOD.
Look at that, I didn't even know how to look behind while running lol
I think I have a few more, I'll see if I can upload those other soon enough
EDIT: Ok, I uploaded the other two
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noqUWbm3Rck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-5jKNYUQbY