Do you also suffer from these annoying sound bugs?

I had a match against The Artist like 15 minutes ago and her terror radius isn't her unique theme but a default theme song like Trapper or Pig.

And sometimes when the match starts, the sound is completely muffled. No, I wasn't downed by the killer with Knock Out but it seem to happen often when they do have that perk. It lasts like for 3 or 5 minutes and then it vanishes...

And then you got Nemesis where you hear a weird oomphf sound. I don't know why that happens but I can hear it from across the map like he's hitting a steak with a hammer.

Comments

  • Definitely have the Nemesis one every time I face him. It's super annoying.

  • The Nemesis bug happens when he uses his tentacle. Pretty annoying - I haven't been playing Nemmy recently just to avoid the sound spam.

    I once had a match against a Demo with no TR and twice had a Huntress without her lullaby, but those were all months ago.

  • Only one I have experienced is from Nemesis. It's annoying as hell with headphones.

  • Once all gens pop, all gens stay at 99%. Its super annoying especially with Nemesis

  • @lauraa said:

    Once all gens pop, all gens stay at 99%. Its super annoying especially with Nemesis

    Oh yeah that happens all the time

    @Laluzi said:

    The Nemesis bug happens when he uses his tentacle. Pretty annoying - I haven't been playing Nemmy recently just to avoid the sound spam.

    I once had a match against a Demo with no TR and twice had a Huntress without her lullaby, but those were all months ago.

    Wasn't demo fixed though?

  • Nemesis PONG Sound is already in the known bugs.

  • @Laluzi said:

    The Nemesis bug happens when he uses his tentacle. Pretty annoying - I haven't been playing Nemmy recently just to avoid the sound spam.

    I once had a match against a Demo with no TR and twice had a Huntress without her lullaby, but those were all months ago.

    I saw it happen while Nemmy was just chasing somebody; I think it's honestly random