The Artist's Prime outfits
Please can someone let me know if I can still get The Artist's Amazon Prime gaming cosmetics today?
Please can someone let me know if I can still get The Artist's Amazon Prime gaming cosmetics today?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, sadly. The offer just ended today.
It's possible someone still has an unused code (those don't expire for another month), but you can't get them from Amazon Prime anymore.
Nooo, I thought it ended today as its the 10th 😔. Thanks for letting me know.
You can bet that they will return as a recolor on a future Rift pass so no need to sweat it.
You escaped from their marketing tactics. You saved your preciousssss money
Golem is that you
Those literally didn’t cost a cent?
There's a saying; "if it's free then you're the product." I guess Amazon collecting nice data on gamers.
It says FREE but none of it is free when you have to pay for Prime Gaming. Amazon is slurping ya cash like a milkshake.
No
PO TA TOES
Yeah that one is another story for sure.
guess I did something wrong then ;)
Cook em, smash em, put them in a stew
The 'free' trial did, in fact, cost me 1 cent.
i just asked someone who i knew had prime either way.
didn’t know the free trial costs 1 cent.