Controller settings, BHVR?
Is there any plan in the near future to add couple of lines of code and add us option for acceleration and deadzones?
Controller settings or rather to say a setting, is brings a lot of pain at playing particular killers especially without an option of a precise aim adjustment eg: huntress
Comments
Deadzone settings, sensitivity options for aiming not bound to normal gameplay as well as response curve settings are really needed!
yeah response curve aka acceleration.
I think that much love bhvr could show us
I Hate playing against Pinhead because breaking chains and vaulting is on same Button (R1). It would be better If it could be R2 instead because I end up slow vaulting every time when near pallet trying to break chains.
Yeah I have that happen to me as well. Very fustrating.
calling @Bloodshade
As a Pinhead main I've seen that so many times, I gotcha. Gotten quite a few free downs that way.