Are Spirit's Green Add-ons working?
Specifically the one add-on where it blocks the vaults when she comes out of her husk, I tried it the other night and used her power against windows when within 4 mtrs and it didn't seem to work. Can anyone explain if I'm not using it correctly, or is it just not working?
Comments
That add-on does work, it's just really bad. The visual indication for window blocking is pretty subtle on the killer's end, 4 metres is a much smaller range than you'd hope, and it only lasts for 5 seconds so you're likely to miss it even when it does trigger.
I've used that add-on about four times? I don't think I got value out of it even once. Hell, it rarely even activated close to the survivor most of those games, and I was actively trying to use it in chase.
You have to be almost touching the window for it to work. 4 meters is a very small distance.
I did do it when i wasn't in a chase and I went to the Z wall window to test it out, I didn't see it working, is it only in chase?
At least she has unique Add-ons now instead of copy+paste with a 5 % bonus on top.
Shikari Hanbai (sry if I got it wrong @TheGannMan ) though seems pretty situational. Mothers Glasses is pretty shet as well, but she has some really cute Add-ons now.
Edit: I meant Senko Hanabi. Still gotta learn those complicated names xD
It doesn’t say in chase in the description. I don’t really use that add on at all so I’m not sure really. Are you assuming it activates when you start phasing or when you end phasing? Because I think it activates when you end the phase.
It’s all good, her add ons names are pretty hard to pronounce and remember. It’s Senko Hanabi and yes I agree, it’s situational but it is fun when it works. I used it on one of those Hawkins platforms one time but sadly that isn’t possible anymore (Netflix’s fault). Mother’s Glasses is crap, just don’t use it ever.
I got value out of MG, once.. it proced. The thing is, that I would've gotten that hit even without it.
The only time I could see it working is when combining Wakizashi Saya, starting to phase beside a gen and waiting for that 5 % case scenario of someone getting in Killer Instint range.
Yeah that’s the thing. You’ll probably see the killer instinct but it really doesn’t matter if you do. Dried Cherry Blossom, doing the same thing in terms of killer instinct, is just way more worth running.
Yeah when I end phasing
I’m not sure then. I’ll try to test it out next time I can play.
4m is nothing
You have to be reeaaalllyyyy close to the window.
I feel like the add-on would be kinda cool if it affected undropped pallets as well, similar to Blood Favour. It might not be as good as her other add-ons but it would still have more use if that were the case. Would need to be tested in a PTB though.
@GillyBeannn I just played a round as Spirit with Senko Hanabi on Swamp and the add on seemed to work just fine for me and was even able to get a hit by blocking that window off in the main building of the Grim Pantry. Are you sure you weren't right next to the window when you started your phase?
"I'll block a window when coming out of phase" for the person that can't see Survivors and has to listen for them having vaulted is... probably not the best combination.