Midchapter is making me sad
Other than logging in to get the daily rewards I haven't played DBD in about 3 weeks. And while the midchapter has some nice quality of life changes and 1 or 2 perk buffs that interest me, I feel like that's only going to keep me playing for a day or two before I get bored again.
I honestly don't see much reason to come back until the Ringu chapter.
Comments
Yeah, after actual patch notes, I can see why.
They had to rewrite whole Nurse basically, which is not easy and they finally fixed validation bug (probably).
But otherwise, yeah. Noone cares about addons, their changes pissed off players instead. Low buffs that don't matter and undeserved nerfs, like no ######### there are only 3 addons used when everything else suck.
Perk changes, again most of them don't do anything interesting.
Boil over will be used by toxic shits with map offerings, where killer will not be able to hook them, so fun...
DMS is only perk interesting imo, there will be some new builds at least, unless they nerf the hell out of it.
I am really disappointed they didn't nerf CoH.
Their addon / perk changes are just not something to be expected by 3 months waiting, too little too slow, but we should get used to it by now...
yeah the game is stale again. bring back the snowmen. we need more events
Yeah and sadly the next patch after the midchapter is ringu meaning this chapter release not too long after elden ring so its going to be a goodbye to dbd for me until the pvp of elden ring died and if its anything like dark souls its going to take a while before the pvp die.
I just hope the remaining player will have a good game at this point and that CoH get a good nerf
BHVR really seem to be missing the mark as of late.
Wraith nerfs, Cenobite nerfs, Slinger nerfs, the poorly tested and endlessly exploitable frigging snowmen and now an absolutely bizarre nerf to Twins and Nemesis. No changes to stuff like COH which even survivor mains agree is brokenly OP and genuinely unhealthy for the meta.
Was watching Otz's stream where he talked about it, and it's probably the only time in recent memory where he's been legitimately furious with the developers. And if you've managed to get Otz angry, chances are you've messed up.
Lost Ark is getting it's western release in mid Feb, and that's probably going to be me for the foreseeable future. I really do love this game, but it feels like the developers are going in a direction that I don't understand.
Bro, I'm quaking at the bonus wiggle rate that comes with the new struggle skill checks.
Do you measure fun in the game by kills ?
Dunno because I would rather have 0k and have fun than 4k with no fun every day.
And yes, Otz is doing challenges like that a lot because he has 7000 hours in the game and playing normally would made him bored very fast
I don't blame u, this game sucks so much for nice and skilled players. Ringu will be like every other chapter, it will have their 5 minutes and everything will be back to normal again.
The upcoming changes are quite disappointing. But if they are going to change them to be fair for both sides then i have a good feeling that the meta will finally change or at least bring some kind of diversity for Survivors builds.
I'm shocked by them that they didn't give any change to COH but maybe the Ringu chapter is going to bring a counter for that or something.
I have high expectations for this upcoming chapter, I hope it will be worth the wait.
Honestly glad this patch is what it is.
People always say they need to stop pumping out content and do health chapters. This is what that looks like
They meant by that to make more health patches instead of a new content on their place for some time.
DBD as a whole just make everyone sad. The. content we keep getting is not enough anymore. Even chapters. The chapters are cool but die like a week or less later.
Honestly, while I was kinda hoping for more changes than this, the fact that there haven't been any really drastic changes makes this PTB feel a lot more relaxed than any of the other's I've played on before. Since no killers are recieving any big changes, I don't need to limit myself to specific killers and see how they perform. I can just try out any killer I want that I have the reworked perks on and get a general idea of how well they would synergize together.
Legion, Ghostface rework sometime this year?....maybe... /shrug