Killer Bingo - Just a lil' fun thing
Any of these ever happened to you?
If you've played killer more than once, I'd probably guess "yes"
Already witnessed all of these when playing Killer
If you've played killer more than once, I'd probably guess "yes"
Already witnessed all of these when playing Killer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nice. Even looks clean!
Sadness and a coupon for Civ V
Anybody who has played killer for more than 1 hour got all of these. So what do we win ?
I got all of these and more. BINGO BONGO!!!
Where is my coupon, I ask?!
Could not be more relatable
Cleared the board, woo! Tahxic.
This is pretty cool. Gonna try it :)
I've only been playing for 2 weeks now.
Love that DS is in place of the Free Space. Cause we all suffer.
Love this