Jake
Does no one play this guy anymore?
Does no one play this guy anymore?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I do.
Lol. I thought you did but I haven’t seen one in a while
Jake has always been rare. Kind of a shame.
When Jake is picked up by a slasher he makes the same noise as an Aol Instant Message being received (the bloot sound) and I never see anyone mention it anymore.
One of Dead by Daylight's eternal mysteries.
no shirtless skin. That's why.
Jake is a cutie
Jake, Yui, Jane, Jeff, Quentyn, Laurie are rare animals. I am not seeing them so much. But when i have one of them, it is fun to hunt :)
Mostly i have Meg, Claudette, Feng, Nea, Ace, David, Kate, Yun-Jin, Leon etc.
I main him. He’s just 🥰🥰
I play as him occasionally.
resident jake main here
Jake?
I see him plenty.
He tends to be cocky, teabag me after vaulting then turn, walk into a trap and DC.
I don't think I've ever seen a Felix, and I can count the Tapps I've seen on both hands.
I only play sexy steve and will never not play sexy steve.