Quinten and Freddy need an outfit

I get that well there's not many outfits for them but for Quinten why not the original protagonist from Nightmare on Elm Street or something Freedy still remains a tricky one but could be more original Freddy and it can legendary outfits or something.

Now thinking about would the idea of a mystery box like you pay auric cells for a random outfit the game choices for you sound good?

Comments

  • That would be up to the IP holders, New Line Cinema, not BHVR. Seeing as we've gotten content for every other IP in the game except ANOES, its unlikely anything new is going to come from it over four years later.

    Now thinking about would the idea of a mystery box like you pay auric cells for a random outfit the game choices for you sound good?

    No. Lootboxes are not good in any game, and I'm glad that era of microtransactions is over.

  • As much as it would delight a lot of people to see a Robert Englund cosmetic for Freddy, there's a reason why they went with the remake over the classic: BHVR couldn't get the rights. Hopefully one day that will change, but I agree that it's really frustrating considering that every other horror icon in the game has at least one additional cosmetic whereas Freddy has none. Personally I would like to see A New Nightmare cosmetic.

  • @SweetTerror said:

    As much as it would delight a lot of people to see a Robert Englund cosmetic for Freddy, there's a reason why they went with the remake over the classic: BHVR couldn't get the rights. Hopefully one day that will change, but I agree that it's really frustrating considering that every other horror icon in the game has at least one additional cosmetic whereas Freddy has none. Personally I would like to see A New Nightmare cosmetic.

    I wish they could get Robert Englund's Freddy and they did something like with Pinhead. I'd pay good money to have Freddy say "Welcome to prime time, #########" every time he hooks someone ๐Ÿ˜…

  • Newline holds the cards on that. License holders have to okay and allow any cosmetics. Some tend to just be more open to it than others, like Ghostface's owners Funworld.

  • If the West Craven Estate and New Line Cinema will allow it, sure. But given how after all this time New Line Cinema never allowed it even back when they had full control of the IP, i highly doubt they would suddenly change their mind now.

  • Give Quentin his old face back. Reminded me of a friend I had 30 years ago. Ugly as hell but reliable. Freddy does need something too

  • @SunsetSherbet said:

    Newline holds the cards on that. License holders have to okay and allow any cosmetics. Some tend to just be more open to it than others, like Ghostface's owners Funworld.

    They canโ€™t even get a Christmas Sweater

  • @ImBrakingBike said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2738458#Comment_2738458

    I wish they could get Robert Englund's Freddy and they did something like with Pinhead. I'd pay good money to have Freddy say "Welcome to prime time, #########" every time he hooks someone ๐Ÿ˜…

    I would love that! Robert Englund has so many classic lines that I would love to see in the game: "Miss me?", "Come out and play", "Miss your wake-up call?", "How sweet fresh meat", "Welcome to my nightmare", etc.