A question for Nurse Players
Or anyone who know and answer to this.
Hello, I wanted to ask the following:
There is an Add-on, Pocket Watch which increases your Chain Blink Window by 13 %.
Does this Add-on allow you blink further since you can charge for longer during the extended Chain Blink Window?
Comments
edit: as wrongly read op.
no just extends fatigue window
I know that one, but my question is if Pocket Watch, which extends your Chain Blink window and therefore gives you more time to charge, does give you more range as an side effect.
test it with a plaid flannel
So, the maximum range gets locked at 20 metres even though you can charge for longer?
The max range addons don’t affect the range of the second blink. Pocket watch in theory could. OP brought forward a really good question.
Range is same, but you can basically start charging second blink a bit later than usual without reaching fatigue
Your second blink's range is still capped to 8m but you have an easier time reaching said 8m (it won't extend it per say, since you can reach the 8m during the default chain blink window with enough practice and decent connection).
Replace 8m with 12m and pretend I'm not a ######### idiot thanks
Isn't it 20 metres on first blink and 12 metres on second blink?
Anyways, thanks for confirmation guys! I really hoped it had this neat side effect..
I thought it was ten tbh. The wiki confirms twelve meters.
To talk about Pocket Watch, I never bring it because I figure there will be more times I wish to end the blink sooner (get through fatigue) than times I wish I had more window to blink. Even if it’s a hair of time, I’d rather keep it unequipped. I never run this add on.
Oh yeah mb
My defence I just came out of an economics lesson and it was the most boring ######### ever
I used it once and had the same thought. More Chain Blink Window can hurt you more than you think, as it gives Survivors more distance.
I forgive you.