Fat Survivor Thread

My hand was forced since day one to be a killer main. Why might you ask? Because if I am going to be a survivor... I need to feel like the actual survivor is as close of a replica to myself as I can get. I'm the same way in other games, if I play a human character, I need to relate somehow.
So with that said I think it's time we have fat survivors.
Below is a list of fat survivors I feel would be suitable for the DBD universe.
Bluto from Animal House
Walter Sobchik from Big Lebowski
Chunk from Goonies
Bob from Fight Club
Chubby from Teen Wolf
Fat Boys from the disorderlies
Uncle Buck
Dynamo from the running man
House from police academy
Tommy Boy
The kid from bad santa
Perk Ideas

Fat Fury - When sliding over a pallet, 10% chance to break the pallet causing fat fury. For the next 30 seconds, you run normal speed and can crash into enemy killers to stun them. Only usable every 3 minutes.

Pizza Time - While remaining still for 5 seconds, grunts and groans cannot be heard. Activating this ability allows you to snack on left over pizza. Increasing your action speed 4% per use. Up to 5 uses per game, only usable when injured. 60 second cooldown.

He did it - Since you cannot fit in lockers, you can point others out at half speed.
Comments
He could throw a candy wrapper on the ground for the killer to slip on.
ALso, maybe a perk that soaks an extra hit due to have an excess of fat tissue. Killers have to swing extra hard to get to the vitals.
Thank you for reminding me about the Disorderlies. That takes me back.
Correction: It's FLUFF tissue. Not fat tissue.
He did it+bond - Dwight's worst nightmare
If they are XXL lockers then two normal sized survivors could fit in.
- Can't be picked up by the Killer in the dying state.
Basically can only be killed by tombstone Myers or moris.
Takes 3 hits but is at 90% speed lul.
When you are left on the ground, you can wrap yourself in a thick cacoon of empty doritos bags, and sustain yourself with the air within. After 45 seconds, you will emerge as a legacy Meg with sprint burst, self care, decisive strike, and borrowed time.
I couldn't read past the first perk, I'm in tears laughing.
Cool ranch or nacho doritos?
Lmao
We already have chubster killer. It just seems like we should have one.
Increases chance you will be obsession.
I can see this going real well. "oh fatty is hooked... leave him!"
Trapper can't wait for this ❤️❤️❤️
Did someone say....DAVID KING
the miracle of life
Maybe the survivor could fall off of the hook at the end of each stage, pulling the hook down with them, therefore sabotaging the hook as well.
My point is I don’t get the point of a so called heavy survivor, purely because it wouldn’t make any sense from a mechanical side; if you get my gist. Perhaps, in the descriptions, one of those people were fat. But you’re going in a completely different directions from survivors being purely skins to disadvantages.
Not to say I have anything against this idea; but this makes absolutely no sense and most likely will be laughed upon- if you get what I’m saying.
Then how do you explain the Clown?
EDIT: I don’t see why you’re making a killer comparison to a survivor. Doesn’t make sense to me.
The Clown is so fat he's the reason we have jiggle physics. He's constantly on the move and is about as athletic as any survivor minus pallet vaults.
Considering all that, by your logic, he should be rail thin like the survivors.
If the clown can be fat from trial to trial, so can a survivor!
Agree
Driven by panic, you are able to perform actions at an amazing speed. You can repair generators 5/7/9% faster. However, being under high pressure causes heavy perspiration, making you smell with an intolerable intensity. Any other survivor working on the same generator receives a 20% penalty to their repair speed.
Perk Idea: Big Boned
Even the Entity's might cannot hold your massive girth. When hooked, if Fat Fury or Pizza Time are currently on cooldown, your massive weight breaks the hook and you tumble down on the killer, stunning them for 2/3/4 seconds while you furiously waddle away.
Cetren said:
reasonably proportioned? do go on
Reposting from another thread:
Until we get DBD's equivalent of Wario as a Survivor. :P
Big Chungus