Well, I can leave you guys alone now with the annoying questions
Untitled2.png
Untitled.png
Some of those were super tough / time consuming. Now I can play the killers I actually want to play instead of trapper for 100x grab traps, and 300x stalk level ups with myers
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
well done on all achievements!
You did it! cool :D
Thanks! It was actually fun, now I can just keep up as they come out.
Some were super grindy since I never played certain characters, but as a result I love pig now. Shes fun!
A couple of them are REALLY hard in current dbd now, like left for dead. I only started even grinding them because I got evil incarnate without trying, literally first match. Found out its one of the hardest, so I spent 2 weeks grinding the rest out.
As you can see in my post history, a few were driving me nuts.
Cleanse 100 hex totems, bless 20 hex totems and left for dead were the worst. 1000 hours and I had 40 hex's done
Yes, I remember your posts. It's pretty impressive to see your perseverance.
I will never be able to complete a specific killer achievement because I'm bad at it ๐ So very well done!
Which one would that be?
Thanks ! I nearly gave up many times, I appreciate it.
I think Adept mostly.
Funnily enough, i played with Spirit a few times and my Conniption achievement is still on 0. (use Yamaoka's Haunting to down 30 Survivors)
I'm really that bad, haha.
I used to think I could never do it.
Untitled3.pngThen here I am, getting 7 displayed and +9 some days
Youll be able to do it. Once I started to pay attention to them, it became quite fun. I was knocking them out like crazy haha
Only pain is I dunno what builds I was using on my killers
Nice! i might take this challenge for Spirit someday if I'm going to feel like playing killer again =)
Do it on the 13th, the requirements for merciless are much lower at ash
Will try, thanks!
I'm a super bad Killer... That's how I've got some of the Adepts. ๐ I'd recommand to wait the reset as well to get the Adept if, like me, you're not particularly good at playing Killer but you want the achievements.
Congratulations for all the achievements! I've done all the Survivor ones, but I'm so afraid to do the Killer ones. I mean, I'm really a bad Killer... I have a lot of hours but I play Killer like I've got the game a few minutes ago. ๐ Very impressive to see you got them all! Ready for the next chapter?
Congrats dude! You got those done super fast! I'm impressed!
I just got Spirit and I'm really bad with using her power - I keep ending up reappearing behind the survivor, and the window for the score event is very small.
That said, it's very easy to hit survivors going for unhooks, picking up slugs, or committing to nearly done gens with the power, since you know exactly where they'll be and there's no guesswork involved. Try those? I also found noodling around a pallet and then hitting through it had a good chance of catching someone.
To the OP: Well done! Damn, but that's living the dream. How did you get Left For Dead? That's the only one I have left that I don't know how I'm going to get. Seems to rely on either sandbagging your team or hoping for a killer that takes pity on you, and I'm going 0 for 4 on the latter. (The rest remaining are just adepts and power achievements related to characters I don't own yet.)
Heck yeah, cant wait for ringu. So excited!
I always adept killers to learn them before I try builds.
Thanks, I appreciate it.
I am not proud of left for dead. I had to sandbag the team at the end, I felt so bad. Ofcourse theyre buffing wake up now I done it haha.
I got a routine going. I would use wake up, spine chill, resilience, COH. Toolkit. If the killer was trapper, artist, nurse I would play like normal and just try to escape, since it seemed pretty much impossible vs them.
I got a ghostface who killed 2 people early, kate ran her while I did gen 3,2 then I got the last gen to half. He slugged kate and was trying to find me, so I 99ed another gen. So much time looking for me went on he gave up, hooked her, I did the last gen after she died and got out.
Heart was pumping haha. Felt so bad for the kate, wish they didnt make me do that kind of stuff.
Thanks so much! It got addicting haha