What is it lmao
I've played 25 games today and every single game has had a bill in it like what the hell ๐๐
And they all act the exact same?.. lmao
I've played 25 games today and every single game has had a bill in it like what the hell ๐๐
And they all act the exact same?.. lmao
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ai Bills being tested.
They always walk around and never run.
THATS LITERALLY HOW THEY'RE ACTING!!!!!
Whats wrong with Bill....should have a higher chance of being unhooked with BT...
It's nothing against Bill it's just weird...
Also none of them had bt weirdly enough
You would think wouldn't you sadly you'd be wrong.
Fair enough. Had Mikaela in my lobby other day....assuming coh would be up i took off my medkit.....she only brought shadow step.
Most of the time when I see a Mikaela they only bring shadow step it's usually fengs that bring CoH
Not that I give conspiracy theories much thought, but I had a couple of games with a very confused Bill in both, which also seemed to walk around strangely.
I did also have an extremely brilliant Bill in a really tough match, so it's not an every game thing, but rather odd.
And here I was thinking they would most likely solve the survivor queue problem with AI killers
I'd noticed that behaviour and honestly thought it was some inside joke I never got.
Every time I see a Bill at a match, they walk everywhere (and they don't have sprint burst).
It could be due to their age?
Stop calling me AI. I prefer the term baby Bill. One day my wings will spread and who will be laughing then, Shape?
they added bots into the last ptb without saying anything, check for common names, might be the same deal here
Booba will after he chainsaw those wings.