Oh it's beatiful
I've listened to this for 6 hours now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZoPAh8VfVc&t=208sEspecially the chase part at 3:21
Edit: Even at work today, this played in my head. Don't worry, I didn't start phasing.. unless.
I've listened to this for 6 hours now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZoPAh8VfVc&t=208sEspecially the chase part at 3:21
Edit: Even at work today, this played in my head. Don't worry, I didn't start phasing.. unless.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh yes, her chase music is amazing, fellow Spirit enjoyer 😊
It just pumps Adrenaline into me everytime I hear the chase part.
Ignore
Its good in chase not sure I could listen to it while working.
That said I do have the original sultry acoustic guitar riff from the main menu on my play list.
I don't listen to it while working, it plays in my head automatically.
The blue says otherwise.
I got that but even so my brain would probably pull something less tense out of the air to occupy my mind.
There is a lot of tension in that tune and that's what makes it so great for the chase.
My work can be quite stressful since there is alot to do, so tense music just fits there.
Are you a Spirit Main now?
Pretty good but oni’s is better
The devs that create the chase musics are the best. Every single chase music is a masterpiece!
Yes.
and i thought we were friends.
every day i lose more and more
YO LETS GOOOOOO
I’m still gonna play a lot of Executioner, just put most of my BP into Spirit.
Im never gonna consider executioner as “not a main” I’m just gonna try something new. I
You don't have to do this.
Main spirit? No I just wanna try something new. I’ve played Executioner religiously for 400 hours.
Now I am gonna do this with Spirit. The past 10 matches I only played her 😅
they truly are dropping one by one
i guess im being forced into the #2 pyramid head main spot by force, then
I mean, with that in mind we are all now officially a #2 PH Main group.
That's still better than nothing.
there's literally 2 of us left and one of them is pyramid head himself
what am i meant to do here
Show him a good Spirit and take him to us.
I'm already now the only pyramid main on the forums, don't need to be the only one globally too
I never stopped maining PH and I never will.