If Smartface is racism, then so is Doctor

If a burned, African male isn't the epitome of racism then what's the reason for Leatherface cosmetics to be removed from the game? You can't.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no vote ups, and may God have mercy on your soul.

  • @KolbyKolbyKolby said:

    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no vote ups, and may God have mercy on your soul.

    Did you have to blow the dust off the corpse of that dead meme before you posted it?

  • I guess hooking Claudette and Adam are off limits too. 🤭

  • @KolbyKolbyKolby said:

    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no vote ups, and may God have mercy on your soul.

    I'll take My Wife, The Tramp!

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    I guess hooking Claudette and Adam are off limits too. 🤭

    You can’t tunnel me! I have a rainbow charm equipped.

  • Oh my ######### god JUST DROP IT ALREADY!!!

  • Can we please stop with this?

    First Wraith, now Doctor, next people will come for the Hag just because she’s covered in mud. I don’t think anyone deliberately burned themselves just to appear dark-skinned and mock black people.

    Edit: I’m not talking about tanning

  • why is my bullshit-o-meter going off. Oh its because of all the bullshit

  • Here we have the average blackface bubba defender showcasing their intelligence.

  • What does Herman even have to do with racism bruh

  • Enough with this.