Look at the shrine

Comments

  • Good for killers, really lame for survivors. Dead Hards alright if you absolutely do not want No Mither in your web

  • What the holy hell happened there?

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    What the holy hell happened there?

    We got 6000 irridescant shards at a good time.

  • that was too good that i had to go and check if it was made up or not

  • BHVR! What is that thing? Could the legends be true!?

  • We are? Those all are free perks. If you're new and don't plan on getting Clown anytime soon or grinding David for a mere 35 bloodwebs then that's nice I guess but that's about it.

  • It looks really good on paper, but isn't really in practice. 2 survivor perks that are on free characters and 2 killer perks that are actually pretty good.

    Can we please just have Flashbangs in the shrine..

  • @Norhc said:

    We are? Those all are free perks. If you're new and don't plan on getting Clown anytime soon or grinding David for a mere 35 bloodwebs then that's nice I guess but that's about it.

    Neither Undying nor Pop are free, and the convenience of not grinding a character you don't intend to play is still a positive.

  • I might actually get Undying since I don't own Blight yet.

  • Good but I already have those perks. Still waiting on hangman's trick and all pinhead perks.

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2732590#Comment_2732590

    Neither Undying nor Pop are free, and the convenience of not grinding a character you don't intend to play is still a positive.

    You can buy the Killers for shards, and shards are free.

  • @TheMadCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2732648#Comment_2732648

    You can buy the Killers for shards, and shards are free.

    By that logic, only licensed perks should be in the shrine, which would result in far, far, far less variety.

    I'd buy not having actually free, base game characters' teachables in the shrine, but Pop and Undying are perfectly legitimate. Not everyone wants to grind a ton for enough shards to buy every non-licensed killer and then grind the BP to level all of them up to get their teachables on everyone else, the shrine exists for convenience against that exact thing.

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2732679#Comment_2732679

    By that logic, only licensed perks should be in the shrine, which would result in far, far, far less variety.

    I'd buy not having actually free, base game characters' teachables in the shrine, but Pop and Undying are perfectly legitimate. Not everyone wants to grind a ton for enough shards to buy every non-licensed killer and then grind the BP to level all of them up to get their teachables on everyone else, the shrine exists for convenience against that exact thing.

    I just said they were free, not that only licensed perks should be in the shrine. Please, don't put words in my hands I never wrote.