I have to confess something
I think I've reached the sad point in my life. It lasted a year and half... the friendship with the Executioner.
The "whaaa", the blue (blue is my favourite colour), the chase music, the unlimited power (and potential), the precise hits after using the power "Yamaoka's Haunting".
I've changed into a Spirit Main. I am sorry all fellow PH's for betraying you, it was a fun journey while it lasted. He is now only the second place :(
But in all seriousness, I started playing her recently and with every match I play I just love her more and more and MORE. While I could never play a Killer for a few matches back to back, she proved that I indeed can do that.
#FriendshipwithExecutionerendednowSpiritismybestfriend
Comments
@TheGannMan What have you done?!
I thought we were friends :(If this is true you need to change your profile picture.
I am still in my human form, once I fight against my former best friend and master I'll end up in my new form.
I indeed see through the lies of the Torment.
You heartless bastard!๐ญ
@Marc_go_solo
It's the blue!! The blue is responsible. And the music always makes me jam.
Welcome my friend, it's so nice to be getting a new member in the Spirit main club. I really hope you enjoy your time here with us! ๐
I'm sorry. I just wanted my baby to get the love and support she deserves :(
Itโs fine thereโs still another *checks list* 12 of us.
Well there's probably around 12 Spirit mains left as well.
*proceeds to jam to her music*
Thanks a lot!
I love that new pfp you got :)))))
Yes, it has a lot of blue in it ๐๐๐
His PFP is spirit, he's now truly a Spirit main
It sure does, fellow Spirit enjoyer ๐
That's 11 more than the Hillbilly mains :(
I am shocked i thought every spirit main aside from Gannman left when the directional audio nerf was implemented. I know I eventually have to get back to her but the executioner fanclub is shrinking.............
i thought we were friends.
I actually joined now with the directional phasing sound.
We can still be friends, just that I am a bit more blue now.
Join us :)
sorry but i wont ever main spirit
her + pig were cheers' killers and i dont do well with playing them often mentally, still.
Ah ok. Didnโt know. I respect that.
its ok
its not like many people know + even fewer know that im still not 100% mentally okay around it all