Very Disappointed in the Mid-Chapter

Comments

  • Same. The changes to Dead Man's Switch and Gear Head look interesting but everything else is... either boring or super concerning.

  • Iridescent Family Crest might actually be good now. Both Nemesis’s iridescents. Twins kick Victor iri is way stronger.

    Dead Mans Switch got a significant buff. Furtive Chase will be good on any stealth killers now.

    Pig had two nice buffs to addons.

    There are a lot of small, simple buffs that add to the game. I was hoping for more after the precedent set by the last mid chapter but these were solid changes.

  • Disappointed.

    Not surprised.

  • I had a bad feeling about it and I was right from the get go. Haha. Makes me chuckle times infinite.

  • @Pulsar said:

    That's it.

    I think more perks could have been updated, if nothing else. It's only updating numbers for really bad perks and seeing if they get more use. I could do that in 1 night. Take the bottom 10% of perks and improve the numbers a bit.

    • Technician - Audible Range changed from 8 meters to 12 meters.
    • Head-on - Stun increased from 3 seconds to 4 seconds.
    • Solidarity - Heal increased from 50% to 100%.
    • Poised - No scratch marks increased from 10 seconds to 30 seconds.
    • Claustrophobia - Blocked locations are increase from 32 meters to 48 meters.
    • Dark Devotion - Terror Radius is transfer increased from 30 seconds to 45 seconds.
    • Grim Embrace - Tokens decreased from 4 to 3.
    • Hex Retribution - Oblivious increased from 45 seconds to 60 seconds

    Look I just improved 8 crappy perks within less than 15 minutes. Maybe BHVR should hire me.