Myers' Screwdriver?
Have any of you noticed how comically large this thing is...
I don't mean to beat a dead horse but...
Have any of you noticed how comically large this thing is...
I don't mean to beat a dead horse but...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm pretty sure I have a screwdriver about as large outside rn.
All the better to screw you with my dear ๐
Its an industrial grade screwdriver, the ones at home are not that long because you will never need to reach screws so deep in a machine/furniture but in certain jobs you may need to have screwdrivers of varying sizes because you dont have room to get your arm near the screw.
Yeah I used to think it was extremely silly but then I actually had to go to home depot for some tools and they actually do have screw drivers that long. Now, Look-see's wrench I have to believe is actually truly oversized. What needs a wrench that big?
For the record, since I was a engineer...
big wrench is real
We have wrenchs that big in the refinery I work, we use them for the bigger pipes or for regular ones IF the piece is stuck, the longer the wrench the more force it applies.
The screwdriver is one of my favourite weapons to use on Mikey. Even though he never used one in the movies it really suits him and I could see him using it to murder someone.
We're done here!!
Oh no we're not