Bring back Kate Denson’s voice!!
I miss Kate Denson’s voice!!! Her new voice is so boring LMAO I hate it.
Can y’all agree with me? Let’s start a war!!
Can y’all agree with me? Let’s start a war!!
Comments
I don't know what she sounds like now, but when the PTB first started, I didn't like her scream. It was like she was 10 feet away from the microphone when she recorded it.
She sounds a lot closer to Meg now I find which is alright I guess. Her old scream was ear shattering to hear due to the pitch and volume they put it at. I felt if they just lowered the volume by about 30-35% and maybe tweak the pitch just slightly it would have been fine. But as it stood her old scream could be heard anywhere on the map and it was just migraine inducing.
Wow, maybe it's the different sound drivers because it was definitely low for me. The scream itself was fine, the volume wasn't. They need to mix up the screams too. Give them gurgling sounds as they're being hooked.
+1
I loved the old voices more. Please revert the new Kate's voice to the old one's.
The new ones are dull an uninspiring. The old ones rocked!
The old one gave her personality and sounded very good. All they had to do was tune down the volume a bit of her scream.
The new one is boring and turns me off from playing her. It's the voices that give them their personality and make the Survivors unique, not just the looks.
Totally agreed.
Yes, please.

Bring the demon back.
I haven't heard what she sounds like now, but the old sounds were so bad it made me go from loving her at the start of the game to hating her at the end.
same ugh i’m so like jdjahwjaja
You gotta admit that her scream made you cringe in fear lol
Haha nice vid
Yeah her new one honestly is fine. Hearing both side by side one after another helps y'all. Yeah angry pug cringed.
I loved the original voice and the only thing I felt that should have been changed was the hooked scream. Tone it down a little and it would have been perfect. Yet they replaced all of her voice lines.
We decided to change the original voice actor because the adjustments and changes we needed to bring to the sounds after the feedback would have required a second recording session and the original voice actor was unavailable... this is why we had to find someone new and Kate got a new voice!
Bring it back xoxo this is the only time I ask for something
I love her old voice I actually felt bad when she got hurt or hooked, you know what I mean? Her new voice sounds like she isn't hurt.
@Zanfer idk, I only heard it once. After that my eardrums burst and my hearing was lost permanently.
One thing that annoys me about the screams when someone is being hooked:
They sound like they are singing sh*tty opera. Like, there's no way you have that much air in your lungs after being sliced/smacked and hauled to a hook on a killer's shoulder, all while struggling...
It should sound grimmer and less cheesy I think. It goes on for too long too. The pain of having a rusty old meat hook shoved through your body might make you scream but it would also overwhelm you to a degree.
TL;DR: The original one does sound grating to the ears, but the new one is like... wut? o.o
######### BOY WHY YOU A ######### BOY (old voice is better)
I don't know how the old one sounded but now when she get hit sounds like she being tickled.
Her PTB one sounded like a banshee
Already have to put up with Laurie's voice
There's examples of it literally on the first page. #########
And now they gave Jeff the honour of having the loudest and most obnoxious scream in the game.
In fact his scream sounds kind of like the old kates.
Lmfao with the original xDDDD
The old kate hooking scream sounded like a squeaky balloon.
My recommendtion to you would be: bookmark that YouTube Video, and whenever you want to listen to "squeaky-balloon-Kate", just play that video.
RIP squeaky-balloon-Kate-scream
I liked her old voice because it sounded realistic. Even if it was a bit screechy, it did sound like she was getting hooked.