Average Age Range of The DBD Player...
I don't know why but I assumed it was mostly young adults/adults. But this kid had me join his party yesterday and tells me he is 8 years old. 8! So I must be old because if thats normal than that seems crazy to me. Now I'm not asking for all of your ages, but what do you think the average age is?
Comments
I just played against someone whose username was (insert name here)'sdad and he tbagged me hard and I just felt embarrassed for him.
I just turned 44 in November, but I would guess the majority of DbD players are 15-30.
20
Hmm.
I'm not sure whether I should be flattered or disappointed.
am i close lol
All these people that are 21 or younger were born after 2000 and my brain can't process that. It can't :(
Technically, 22 or younger!
Depends on how you define close.
I was born after 2005 :)
like maybe if I'm off by 4years
i would have never guess lol😭
I mean hopefully you don’t think I’m an adult talking the way I do..
i would have guess around 19 so yea but at the same time i don't considered 19 as a adult
No one really does consider 19 as an adult.
some ppl do 😭but most don't
I'm 2 years old and I'm a pro at Dead by Daylight
Not off by four years.
So, yeah, you're close.
You act more mature than a lot of other people.
Whether or not that says more about them or more about you is up for interpretation
well that good ig😂 so maybe 21?
I'll give you a "hint". It has quotations because it sounds like a hint but it isn't.
I'm done with a year of college.
19?
Nope.
I'm 17 turning, 18 soon™.
oh nice
i was off 3 years lol😂
Thanks.
I'm just looking forward to going back to college if I ever get better.
wym by better like school wise or recovering from sickness? you don't have to answer if u don't want too
I'm of very poor health.
I'm 6'3 and 115 pounds and have a whole host of medical issues, which are sort of slowly killing me. I'm in no immediate danger, but if this keeps up, I won't make it to 25, much less 30. So, safe to say if I catch COVID, I'm a goner.
So, until COVID is a non-issue or until I get healthier, I stay inside. It's depressing and people don't ask about it, so I don't often talk about it.
I'm so sorry that sounds terrible i hope you stay safe
It's life, a lot of people have it worse, so I have no right to complain.
Besides, this community has given me so much and has made a very positive impact in my life.
well that good to hear but still i hope you live a long happy life
Thank you <3
your welcome