1 Minute Left…
Happy New Years everyone!
Happy New Years everyone!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're five hours late. :<
Happy New Years :))))))))
Three hours early silly xp
Happy new year. I wish you all a glorious new year
Happy New Years, guys!
3:30 in the afternoon for me lol
Let me guess. Korea?
Do you live around California?
Nope. Current time in both Koreas is 3:00 right now, so it definitely wasn't 3:30 an hour ago when I posted lol
I'm in Australia actually, on ACDT time, so it's currently 4:35 here.
Happy new years mate.
I think it's already Jan 1 there. I vaguely recall it being super early when I lived in the region.
Yes, it's January 1st there, but that's my point. When this thread was made, it was 3:30PM on January 1st where I lived.
I just found it humorous to see a post about it just being midnight, when for me midnight was over 15 hours ago. That's all.
Ah! I see.
Yeah, I lived in Japan for a long time and got used to being out and about on the next day when my relatives wanted to call for NYE.
I'm reading this 2.5 hours after you posted it and I'm still sitting here like "Aren't you a little early?" It's not New Years for me yet.
Naw just west coast NA.
Ik this was half an hour ago but it'd been new years for me for 7 and a half hours when you made that comment lol