Favourite killer/killers to play against?
You don't have to like all the killers in one group, I just wanted to fit them all in.
You don't have to like all the killers in one group, I just wanted to fit them all in.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Exclude Nurse, I love playing against Blight and Spirit.
I would add Oni to this as well. Any killer that (at least very often) has access to an insta-down is much more of a white knuckle experience to go against. I love it
Wish Billy would get unmurdered so that he'd be played more
Executionr is cute
I looooove both chainsaw Bois. Facing based bubba's and the now sadly extinct Billys.
My favorites to go against are blight, billy, and demo
favorite to play is blight
I don't mind going against high mobility killers. Nurses are a 50/50 for me, though.
I know the in's and out's of legion so i like playing against a good legion with proper odds of course, not with a potato team.
Only Demo from this list, I dislike the other two.
Remove Twins and Nightmare, Demo, however, has and always will be my fav to go against.
I'm surprised by these results - but I have to hand it to the poster... these are GREAT categories!
I'd say twins fit in every territory.
Damn forgot about victor's chainsaw.