Prove thyself active when nobody is even near

As the title says , Dwight's teachable "Prove thyself" is active even when I don't have a fellow survivor near me. I thought it might be a temporary glitch for when I touched that gen but it even worked on all other gens.

Images for proof. (Bottom 2 images show all other survivors auras away from me -megs kindred-)

20211229211435_1.jpg 20211229211143_1.jpg 20211229211010_1.jpg 20211229210807_1.jpg 20211229210807_2.jpg


Comments

  • Jesus is always with us!

    ...or something, IDK :D

  • Auras don't show for people in lockers, and that's Dwight's natural habitat. Each one of the areas in those screenshots have a locker nearby.

    Now you might say Heartbound, there's no Dwights in my lobby! I'm the one running the perk! That makes no sense!

    Dwight doesn't follow the Entity's rules.

  • @Heartbound said:

    Auras don't show for people in lockers, and that's Dwight's natural habitat. Each one of the areas in those screenshots have a locker nearby.

    Now you might say Heartbound, there's no Dwights in my lobby! I'm the one running the perk! That makes no sense!

    Dwight doesn't follow the Entity's rules.

    yeah but. nobody is near me in any of these images. especially the bottom 2 you can see all other survivors are far from me

  • If you think you found a bug, you should report it in the bug section (Click here) after making sure it hasn’t already been reported, if it has, than upvote it.

  • I'm more curious about whom the killer is that seems to be stomping your team so badly on Haddonfield?

  • You left Nirvanas front man on a hook SHAME ON YOU he already died once

  • finally, the gen speed buff we've always wanted

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    I'm more curious about whom the killer is that seems to be stomping your team so badly on Haddonfield?

    Blight, with 2 baby teammates