400 Solo Match Results
Survival Rate 60.25% That is a 5% increase from the first 300 matches. The first time it's gone up.
Death Rate 39.75%
241 escapes
159 deaths
%100 solo, Xbox One X, North America, crossplay on( ppl wanted to know last time)
Initially, when doing this experiment I tracked 100-200-300 and my escape percent was something like 60%-58%-56%. It was slowly dropping each time. Matches 300-400 went extremely well in my favor I have no idea why. In the last 100 I had 76 escapes and 24 deaths. Gained back all the lost percent and then some.It was pretty wild actually. I went from match 318 to 387 without dying twice in a row.
Most popular killers and kill rates
Blight 42 (times appeared) 22 escapes 20 deaths
Nurse 37 21 escapes 16 deaths
Nemesis 32 19 escapes 13 deaths (6-0 in the last 100)
Huntress 29 16 escapes 13 deaths
Wraith 23 15 escapes 8 deaths
Leatherface 22 17 escapes 5 deaths
Artist 20 13 escapes 7 deaths
Myers 18 5 escapes 13 deaths
Trickster 17 10 escapes 7 deaths
Spirit 15 7 escapes 8 deaths (4-0 in last 100)
Oni 15 8 escapes 7 deaths
Pinhead 14 9 escapes 5 deaths
Doctor 13 9 escapes 4 deaths
Pig 13 8 escapes 5 deaths
Hillbilly 12 10 escapes 2 deaths
Plague 11 7 escapes 4 deaths
Trapper 11 8 escapes 3 deaths
Legion 10 7 escapes 3 deaths
Hag 9 4 escapes 5 deaths
Deathslinger 9 8 escapes 1 death
Ghostface 6 3 escapes 3 deaths
Twins 5 3 escapes 2 deaths
Demo 5 3 escapes 2 deaths
Freddy 4 3 escapes 1 death
Pyramid Head 5 3 escapes 2 deaths
Clown 3 3 escapes 0 deaths
NOTES
Obviously, there is a chance for error somewhere in this like 1 number being off or something. I hope some interest is found in this other than for myself as this time I accidentally closed the app before finishing this and had to redo the whole thing and that had me tilted so let me know if an obvious mistake comes out
Myers. Strangely unpopular nearly all his matches were played in the first 100-200. Funny too because he does the best against me and I have been wanting to see if that trend continued. I only played him like 2-3 times the last 200 matches
Hag and Myers remain the only killers with an above 50% killrate on me in a "legit" way. While Spirit technically does I had a bunch of bad matches early on that still taint the results with teammates being stupid.
Oni saw a huge increase in popularity nearly showing up as many times in the last 100 as he did the first 300
Pig also saw a decent increase.
Blight slowed down with Nurse slowly creeping in to become the most popular killer just behind him. Technically this last 100 she was the most popular with Artist and then Blight behind.
I was not expecting Freddy to continuously maintain being one of the least popular killers.
With December being here I also expected to see a Clown increase as the clown santas would be around. I did see 2 clowns yet played absolutely non in the santa outfits.
I'm left with the same thoughts as at 300 only more. I can't imagine what would happen if I was in an organized SWF. Someone mentioned SWD only increases escape odds by like 3%. I highly doubt that. Realtime communication that mimics several perks has got to be better than that. I feel like some of you organized 4mans are getting out like 80% of the time or more....
Comments
That is cool stuff!
Myers and Hag :-)
Deathslinger 9 8 escapes 1 death
It's not nice to bully old man....
And where the hell did you find so many Slingers :D
Otherwise gj
I love numbers <3
I wanted to do something like that but I saw way too many DCs, deaths on the first hook, and suicides during the week the game was free on Epic. The matches were awfully weird too :/
Hag and Myers are kinda hard for soloQ.
Myers: you have survivors that are going to feed his power. I have played with survivors that just wanted to suck Daddy Myers, so I just had to play like it's a loss from start and meme with them....
Hag is even worse when you don't have a friend to call out traps. Hag is not really an issue for SWF, when you have 1-2 good loopers that just follow her and trigger all her traps.
Yeah, It's kinda amazing he did that.
I would kinda want to see killer version, where there is only 1 killer played (MMR reason). Not really S tier, but not D tier neither. Nemesis would be interesting too see, he is nice middle ground imo.
I would kill myself before reaching 100 games tho....
Yeah, I know. It gets very annoying when you lose DIRECTLY because of the team especially when it's a game you're winning by a large margin. It can become super tempting to not count the match.
I had intended to track killer stats too but I couldn't resist doing things like extending the matches for points so the results wouldn't really be true if I tracked them. I didn't like being a try hard killer.
That is the fun part about this. Seeing weird anomalies you wouldn't expect. Like Leatherface for instance. I didn't realize I obliterate him so much.
The funny thing about Deathslinger is there was like 2 matches where the guy bombed the team and I got hatch.
It'd be interesting to see something like that for a number of killers. I don't understand how the game doesn't provide these numbers tbh, I suppose they must have some kind of data stored with all these numbers. I don't know why they wouldn't make them public for people to see themselves. I wouldn't even mind if it was some kind of paid benefit, like paying a certain amount in order to access your own data. I remember a looong time ago CS:GO did something like that for the first time, with a lot of stats, best maps, number of headshots, etc etc and many people bought the pass ticket.
That week was painful. I'm an average MMR survivor, so I'm in no position to carry a team, and I had people with less than 50 in-game hours. Sometimes it was a teammate, sometimes it was the killer, neither option was fun :/
If you ever do something like that as a killer maybe you could focus on things that are not directly affected by you. Like for example, you could keep track of what perks the survivors use, how many times/how soon they clean Hex Totems, how many times they use exhaustion perks in-game, etc.
That is actually a really good idea....I think im gonna do it....lol
Also, you'd be surprised how "good" you are. I don't consider myself good. My looping could use work. People are so much better at it than I am. My main contribution is I am a no nonsense teammate. I jump on gens fast and don't leave nearly finished gens. I always offer to heal or get healed quickly with no BS. I also have common sense on where to run the killer to waste time.
Very interesting project you have there. By all means, keep it up.
I'm not surprised to see Twins, Demo, Freddy, Pyramid Head, and Clown in the least-played killers. Three of those characters got nerfed severely, making their core ability feel bad to use. Clown got a "buff" in the least useful way possible, addressing none of his problems. And Demo can't be bought anymore, so you're just going to see less and less of him as people who already bought him leave the game.
Deathslinger's at 9 games, but I wonder how many of those were in your first 300 versus the most recent crop?
Deathslinger appeared in 4 matches in the last 100. 4 escapes 0 deaths
I agree about all of that. Freddy's add ons are trash now. Clowns speed bottles feel too hard to implement in a meaningful way etc.
Lol now as soon as I start tracking past 400 my luck does a 180. One escape and 5 deaths to start 400.....
Which perks did you use?
I'd love to see someone from Europe do some stats like these.
A variation of Prove Thyself, Built to Last, Boon Circle of Healing, Overcome, Kindred, Alert, a few more.
For some reason, I end up wit ha lot of South Americans,
As a Myers main I enjoy seeing he did well here.
My boy Mikey. You do us all proud.
60% is quite respectable, nice!
Not surprising there are a lot of Blights and Nurses, consensus is they're very good killers at that level.
Nemesis being the third most popular killer is a little surprising. Not only is he paid DLC only (can't buy with shards) but most of the killer tier lists have him as right smack in the middle of all the killers. Not too bad but not great either. He even appears more than Wraith and Huntress who both come with the game and more than Artist and Pinhead who are both newer killers. I never played Resident Evil personally but I wonder if the license popularity is why he had so many matches? Or could just be dumb luck, who knows? 🤷♂️
(Coincidentally I had a fun game with him tonight using the add-ons that make zombies faster and respawn them faster and give me more infection when I kill them. Just used them as radar and then killed them after to level up the whip. Even got to see a zombie hit someone for once! ... I still killed him but I'm sure he understood it wasn't personal.)
Nemesis is pretty insane when they can aim the tentacle well. Oh there's a pallet...oh there's a vault...BOOM downed anyway.
When i was palying, i kept records as solo survivor as well, and my escape rate was around 75%, a little less after rank reset, a little more after hitting red ranks again. But i haven´t played since they stopped supporting my os, so thats just something from some months ago.
Myers results are not that weird, he performs extremely well against mixed teams because his power can be gained from the weaker links and used against the stronger ones, unlike everyone else except Oni.
You have 2 strong loopers and 2 weak, you stalk the weak ones, down them normally, use your 16/8 meter TR to sneak upon a strong player and end a chase in 10 seconds instead of 100, once the stronger links start to not be able to evade you for lengthy times the pressure ramps up exponentially and the whole team falls apart plus the stronger players start playing very conservative for they know they may get sneaked with 99% EW3 again.
These are some great stats, and love it that Myers was proving himself quite the monster! I'm appreciative of the the data you're keeping.
This may be too excessive, but it would be interesting to see maybe the top 5 most common perks per killer and your build. However, I completely understand if this is too excessive and may turn this from somethih fun into a bit more of a chore.
I wanted to do the same thing but for Killers... But that got too difficult to keep track of everything
Like other have stated I would like to know everyone's perks
When the Gen's were done (how many)
When Hooks happened (how many)
How long chase were (how many)
Stuff like that
I'm England, I've started logging mine, I'm currently 77games in, I can stick the results up on here if you wanna take a look, I was going to wait until I'd got a few hundred games on it though
Sure when you get to the number you want make a new thread I'd love to see it. I'm currently on EU with crossplay off
Total game - 74 - Total escapes 36 - Total deaths 38
That's probably not the clearest but I thought I'd just put up what I have got at the moment
I started tracking what the survivors perks are AS killer.
Doing this so far there is a few ideas I don't get why I didn't think of and that is one of them lol. I SHOULD be tracking the killer perks and ya know what I might just do that. Perks for specific killer might be complicated though.
I tell you Corrupt Intervention is hands down top 3. I see that perk CONSTANTLY.
So that will be 3 lists I will be doing now.
That will be really cool to see if you're doing that! You'll be the ruler of data here.👍