Why Hook Vacuum...
Needs to be reworked, or taken a look at, or test anything but it needs some rework.
I was still on her shoulders when she was about to hook me, then my Wiggle Meter stops.
Anyone know if there are any talks into balancing this out?
Or is it balanced? Is this balanced?
I main killer and I wouldn't mind a rework.
https://youtu.be/gBJd34n-Kf8
Comments
Needs to be taken a look at definitely.
Survivors get unhooks from any direction.
Killer has to hook in 1 specific spot with a locked animation (hence the activation "cone" area wherein pressing space will create the vacuum effect / position the killer correctly for the animation to play out).
This is why body blocking the hook works - The activation area is occupied by the survivor.
Yeah, lets get rid of it so killers can hook from any angle.
Body blocking is crap.
They were testing doing that at one point recently. I thought it went live and have been body blocking from multiple angles lol. Still successfully though.
Soooo many times they get the hook thanks to the vacuum...
¯_(ツ)_/¯ they will never touch it
I watched the video several times now… when did the "vacuum" happen and please explain me the "unfairness" of it.
I just saw someone getting hooked. Period.
Hook vacuum is a survivor lie.
It causes a lot of collision issues since it actually is a Hook-sliding, not a vacuum.
I have asked for this several times already. Survivors got multi directional unhooks, where are the multi directional hooks?
Only if you make the swivel hooks not only swivel for survivors, hypocrites.
Oh, what's this? Bodyblocking is so much fun, tactical "outsmarting the killer"? That's sad.
Sure mister I have only one post and is probably the OP making a second account so there is atleast a person on the thread that seem to agree with the OP.
It exist and wont go away because the killer need to be in a set spot to hook the survivor
Unless you want them to make the hook animation similar to the unhook animation aka multidirectionnal it isn't going anywhere sweety
By the way if they make the hook animation multi directionnal bodyblocking the hook won't be possible anymore.
Just ignore 1-post guys who start with "I main both". Its always the same story
"You say that because you have no friends huuur duuur"
agreed i will be first to admit i dont main survivor i play survivor but playing and maining are two different things also how does one main more then on if maining means you play more than the other? almost as annoying as those who claim to be rank one on both sides
Consider your options and be careful what you wish for or you will have to deal with me saying
"i told you so" once you start crying.
Just give up, all the baby killers control this forum and the game so just find another game. Devs dont care about survivors, only killers.
if your rude to the other side like that maybe you should leave we try are hardest here to make the forums accessible but when you dont listen to reason its a problem
Yeah, body blocking is a serious pain. Its just annoying, and doesn't really fit the theme of the game IMO.
If I get into a game and get a 3 person body block on my first hook attempt, I usually just drop. I don't care about rank, so its much more time efficient for me to try and get into a game with less asshattery.
the "hook vacuum" is only there to make the animation look smooth. in reality, the killer has already reached that hook, just from a different angle (similar to the survivors multidirectional unhooking), so the game moves him in front of the hook, as there is no multi directional hook animation for the killer.
if there was a specific animation for this, you wouldnt get the feeling of a "hook vacuum", but the killer would simply stop, turn the hook his way and hook you up.