Go.
Susie be dummy thicc
Imagine workin a gen and you see her off in the distance staring at you menacingly
@Superyoshiegg said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DPBF8SPP7QFO/feng-gamer.png
@Superyoshiegg said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DPBF8SPP7QFO/feng-gamer.png
That's pure thumbnail right there.
@lauraa said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5420UKJCVR8E/dead-by-daylight-288-29.png Susie be dummy thiccImagine workin a gen and you see her off in the distance staring at you menacingly
@lauraa said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5420UKJCVR8E/dead-by-daylight-288-29.png
@Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713884#Comment_2713884That's pure thumbnail right there.https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713890#Comment_2713890https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/8PBKFPEEB2B9/excuseme.png
@Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713884#Comment_2713884
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713890#Comment_2713890
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/8PBKFPEEB2B9/excuseme.png
oh god what the heck is that!? Is that....supposed to be Demoman??? What the heck happened?
Dwight lived as he died, stuck in a locker
That moment when you take a screenshot for something else, only to realise Pyramid Head seems to be skipping.
ok
My controller batteries died and I went to go get batteries. I came back to see this. 😨
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Susie be dummy thicc
Imagine workin a gen and you see her off in the distance staring at you menacingly
That's pure thumbnail right there.
oh god what the heck is that!? Is that....supposed to be Demoman??? What the heck happened?
Dwight lived as he died, stuck in a locker
That moment when you take a screenshot for something else, only to realise Pyramid Head seems to be skipping.
ok
My controller batteries died and I went to go get batteries. I came back to see this. 😨