I Would Like To See More Dude Survivors
I don't have anything really long or drawn out or deep to say here, I'd just like to see more survivors that are dudes. Guys with beards and/or long hair like Jeff would be pretty cool.
I don't have anything really long or drawn out or deep to say here, I'd just like to see more survivors that are dudes. Guys with beards and/or long hair like Jeff would be pretty cool.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would be all for it if they are skins for existing characters.
Since survivors themselves are basically skins already for the same mechanics.
I think the variation they are doing right now is good.
Big agree, seems like the repeated female survivors are lessening now with jonah, james, chris and leon all having come into the game recently though
In my personal experience the most used survivors are girls because they are tiny.
Some males like Ace, that is really quiet, but 90% girls with dark clothes.
Claudette more than the others.
We have 29 survivors, 14 of them male. it is as equal as it can get. Killers on the other hand, needs more females to be more equal.
Females with shoes, BHVR. For the love of God.
I've never noticed it before you said it. But out of 8 female killers only 2 have shoes.
never noticed.
2.5 or 1.5? huntress has only 1 flip flop
2.5. The pig and Charlotte have shoes.
I mainly play Felix, Leon and James because they're hotties... 😏 But besides that, even though I'm a girl I prefer to play male characters because I feel like it's more realistic for guys to survive and resist the Killer in a world like DbD! Strange, I know. But there it is.
Agreed, especially on the beards part. Long hair I can take it or leave it, but beards 100%.
I might be a LITTLE thirstier than I ever thought I'd ever be in a a video game. lol.